About This Course
Microsoft 98-369 video course aids individuals towards cloud MTA certification. The course is intended to provide scholars with knowledge and technical expertise regarding Microsoft cloud fundamentals. It prepares scholars for Microsoft 98-369 certification exam. 98-369 exam is intended to measure the scholar’s basic skills and knowledge of using the services of Microsoft cloud. The scholars are introduced to technologies as well concepts essential in enabling cloud services, supporting cloud users, office 365 administration, Microsoft cloud services usage and configuration, understanding the cloud, and Microsoft intune administration among others.
Effective utilization of this preparatory guide offers the scholars a high chance of passing Microsoft 98-369 exam. After completion of the preparatory guide, the learners will as well be able to implement the concepts relevant to Microsoft cloud fundamentals in their future careers.
Microsoft 98-369 video course is affordable to every person interested in its contents. After completing this course successfully, you will be ready to earn one certification. This course is meant for those people who want become cloud MTA certified. The video series includes hands-on practices, lab demos, lectures and practice questions for each topic. The certification of cloud MTA is well known all over the world and is treated as a prerequisite for other advanced certifications like MCSA as well as MCSE. The course establishes a base for those individuals who want to secure jobs related to Microsoft cloud or other highly ranked computer-based careers.
Additionally, the video course is aimed to equip scholars with detailed information and technical skills related to Office 365 and Microsoft intune administration, support cloud users, cloud services configuration, and enabling cloud services among others. The candidates of Microsoft 98-369 exam need to enroll this course as it covers every detail essential for passing the exam.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Microsoft cloud services
- Cloud technologies
- Supporting cloud users
- Cloud fundamentals
- Intune service requirements
- Office 365 administration
- Microsoft intune administration
- Cloud computing
- Cloud services configuration
Requirements for this course:
- The people interested in enrolling Microsoft 98-369 course should have a basic computer as well as networking skills.
- Any individual wishing to take this course should have a computer as well as a network connection.
- Scholars should ensure they attempt the practice questions provided at the end of each topic of this course as they reflect what is likely to be tested in 98-369 exam.
- It is recommended for scholars to have the course outline as it enhances prior preparation for the subsequent lectures.
Examination paper design:
- Exam duration is 90-120 minutes.
- Scholars should attempt 50-70 questions.
- Questions are in multiple choices.
- The answers can be in single/multiple choices.
- The exam price is 7.
Audience to target:
- The course targets IT field fresh comers.
- The scholars who want to excel in the 98-369 exam.
- IT professionals who want to lay a strong foundation regarding cloud computing.
- The IT candidates who are at the intermediate level.
- People interested in gaining knowledge as well as skills relevant to cloud technology.
Passing Microsoft 98-369 certification exam is the only way to become cloud MTA certified. Scholars are therefore advised to acquire the excellent study materials to supplement the contents of this guide in order for them to excel in the course.
Microsoft 98-369 video course is properly designed to provide the scholars with detailed information and skills relevant to 98-369 exam. This guide has the potential to enable a student to pass 98-369 exam and achieve the cloud MTA certification.
- Software developer
- Network administrator
- Helpdesk technician
- Software engineer
- Server administrator
- Database administrator
- Website developer
- Network architect
The professionals who have achieved the cloud MTA certification have the potential of earning around 67,000 per year.