Years ago, Trandumper made waves by being the first popular testing engine and exam simulation software. With its advantages and usability, it helped IT professionals prepare for their certification exams. Moreover, Trandumper led the way for a newer generation of testing software.
Today, VCE files and Software are the go-to solution for exam preparation. The latest VCE Exam Suite from Avanset is available for PC, Mac OS, as well as iOS and Android devices. The current version allows to open all VCE files, including those created with older versions. The software runs smoothly and allows for convenient exam preparation, which includes both playing and creating/editing VCE files. Explore Avanset here.
These are some features of the VCE Software from Avanset:
- Create your own VCE files or open the files created by someone else.
- Importing questions from various file formats, including txt, rtf, PDF (PDF file conversion can be done with Exam Formatter, a free tool that allows for an easy file conversion. A tutorial on how to convert PDF into VCE files, which also includes some other tips and tricks, is available here).
- Versatility. The VCE software can be useful to anyone and everyone in need to test their knowledge and skills through an interactive exam platform - from middle school students and their parents to language learners to seasoned IT professionals.
- Support of foreign characters. The latest version of the VCE Software supports non-English characters, so it can be used by non-English speakers, as well as by language learners to test their foreign language skills. From Spanish to Chinese, VCE enables the support of foreign characters.
- Various platforms. VCE software is available for Windows, Mac OS, as well as Android and iOS phones and tablets.
- Various question types to suit your needs / specific exam/ practice approach, including: multiple choice questions, fill in the blank questions, select and place / drag-n-drop questions, point and shoot questions (picking a point on the image), hot area questions (picking an area out of the few options given), create a tree questions, build list and reorder, drop and connect questions.
- Print option - you can either print out the entire exam, or select the parts you need printed.
- Embedding images. The option to embed images in jpg, gif and png formats.
- Maximized convenience. The VCE software gives the option of saving the current testing session and coming back to it later. You can also save and review the testing history, go back to the questions that hadn't been answered correctly and more.