About This Course
Microsoft MTA 98-366 is a network related video course that familiarizes an individual with core fundamentals of networking technologies as well as the common overview of networking topologies. In this exam course the student gets deep in the meaning of terms utilized in a networking environment.
This exam course equips the learner with abilities to implement and administer a computer networking mechanism by making use of several tactics that are taught under this exam course. These proficiencies are covered very well in major topics of this exam course in an inclusive style. These topics cover Networking Infrastructures, Network Hardware, Network Protocols as well as properties. These topics are segregated into a number of distinctive subtopics that have been professionally developed by staff accountable for ultimate achievements of the students.
The learners have a freedom to be trained by our numerous qualified experts who deliver lectures by means of considering marketplace analysis approach. This technique of delivery certifies that the individuals know their area of expertise at an earlier stage of learning this exam course. Regardless of all these aforementioned benefits the aspirants will get, this exam course is still provided at a comparatively affordable cost.
The students are anticipated to distinguish between Intranet, internet as well as extranet as utilized in networking. This will ultimately result in acquaintance with LANs, VPNs, VLAN, WANs, DHCP, OSI modeling and IPSEC tactics which are elaborated under particular lectures. Upon this course completion, the learner will have developed skills to constitute any network in order to reach organization's requirements. Under such a case where an enterprise needs to install a LAN or a WAN network to be utilized outside and within the organization; the aspirant will involve all philosophies of this exam course with the intention of coming up with a 100% secure connection. An individual has to define the number of networking infrastructure, nodes as well as the information hiding tactic to be utilized. This is a typical example where 98-366 course pros can showcase their skills and talents.
Knowledge and skills students develop with this course:
- Understand networking topologies
- Organize a small office switch or router
- Understanding VPN philosophies
- Configuration core wireless settings
- Applying security fundamentals
- Elaborate how firewalls actually work
- Understanding OSI model
- Perform basic sub-netting
- Do simple troubleshooting chores
- Your own exclusive certificate in case you pass this online 98-366 exam!
Requirements for this course:
- General information technology knowledge
- Inclination to learn new stuffs
Examination paper design
- The time duration of this exam is designed to take minimum 60 minutes.
- It comprises off 30-50 multiple choice questions.
- One must get 70% score in order to pass this exam.
- It costs $150.
Audience to Target:
- Anyone fascinated about core networking fundamentals.
- Students fascinating to pass MTA certification exam.
- Computer Scientist
- Network Deployment Manager
- Software Engineer
- Database Administrator
- System Administrator
- Information System Analyst
98-366 exam video course elucidates all approaches that are significant in networking environment. The network deployment and troubleshooting are featured as the fundamental skills in fruitfully accomplishing this certification.