About This Course
Microsoft SQL Server is one of the well-known platforms in the field of databases and 70-464 certifies candidate’s knowledge in the same. 70-464 is the first exam of the SQL Server 2012 database series; the second exam is 70-465 which is designing a SQL Server Database and Storage Solution.
70-464 video course prepares the student with all the concepts requires for 70-464 like to implement databases, writing effective queries, creating tables, maintaining indexes and working XML data. So, to sum up below are the objectives of this course:
- Creating programming objects
- Optimizing and designing effective queries
- Creating database objects
- Designing database objects
The course has all demonstrations and real-world examples to implement queries. This will also cover the interactive quizzes to make you more familiar with SQL Server 2012 database.
Knowledge and skills students develop
You will get a thorough knowledge of how to administer and develop SQL Server queries and programs. The key knowledge the student will develop with this course are:
- Designing and implementing security like adding users granting tables and stored procedure permissions.
- Designing the locking granularity level
- Implementing indexes and data types
- Creating and modifying the indexes
- Designing and implementing stored procedure
- Designing T-SQL queries and scalar functions
- Using and creating UDF (User defined functions)
- Views and how to create it
- Designing concurrencies, indexes, tables, data integrity and transactions
- Performance motoring and tuning queries
- Optimizing indexes
You also will learn to create and alter the tables in SQL Server 2012 platform.
Requirements for this course
There are no requirements for this video course, a student or professional with an active internet connection and having interest in learning SQL Server 2012 can opt for this course.
This course comes with a detailed 12 hours of on-demand video, 379 supplement resources, full lifetime access and a certificate of completion.
Audience to target
-Students having interest in SQL Server 2012
-IT professional, database administrators, database developer or a support analyst who want to upgrade their skills and concepts with building and optimizing SQL Server 2012 database
Exam paper design
- 70-464 will have around 45-55 questions since Microsoft does not publish the number of questions it may vary.
- There will be multiple choice and multiple answer type questions. There can be scenario based questions.
- The total time given for this exam is 120 minutes.
- The passing score is 700, which does not mean 70% as the actual score may vary with the exam to exam. No marks will be deducted for wrong answers i.e. no negative marking.
- Database administrators
- Database developers
- IT Professionals
- Support specialists
70-464 Building and Optimizing a SQL Server Database video course is the perfect place to jumpstart your knowledge in building effective solutions with SQL Server 2012. The training courses have a great quality material and demonstration which will help you in clearing the certification in the first attempt. The supplemental materials are also great with detailed explanations and quizzes to get you accustomed to the core concepts of SQL Server 2012.