About This Course
Microsoft 70-744 video course is intended to provide scholars with knowledge as well as security techniques essential in ensuring that the Windows server is properly secured. The main focus of the course is to enable individuals to design and deploy security baselines related to Windows server. The course as well equips scholars with the technical know-how necessary in the performance of tasks such as protection of the virtualized environment, monitoring and managing threats, mitigation and management of malware, installation and configuration of Windows firewall etc.
The course provides scholars with the appropriate skills as well as the knowledge necessary for them to excel in 70-744 exam. 70-744 certification course actually covers all the contents tested in 70-744 exam.
Microsoft 70-744 video course is provided at a cost-effective price. The course concentrates mainly on the topic of ensuring the protection of the IT infrastructure in a broad perspective. The course helps individuals to understand the important tools as well as techniques necessary in securing the environments of Windows Server 2016. The scholars start the course by learning the significance of assuming network breaches have already occurred. They are further taught on how to rectify the network breaches. Additionally, the scholars of this course like system administrators are briefed on how to secure the credentials and rights of the administration so as to ensure they can carry out their tasks properly.
The scholars also learn how to prevent the occurrence of malware, spyware as well as other threats which are likely to interfere with the integrity and security of data of any company. Moreover, the scholars of this course are taught on how to use the feature of the advanced threat analysis found in Windows Server 2016. They are also taught how to use the new deployment options and secure the virtualization platform. Microsoft 70-744 video course covers all the topics relevant to 70-744 exam. The course is capable of helping the candidates of Microsoft exam 70-744 to attain higher grades.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Securing network infrastructure
- Installation of Windows firewall
- Management of threat, spyware, and malware
- Designing and deploying security baselines
- Deployment of BitLocker
- Implementation of file encryption
- Configuration of PowerShell logging
- Creation and deployment of JEA endpoints
- Configuration of user rights
- Detection of security breaches
Requirements for this course:
- Individuals interested in enrolling this course must have done other Microsoft certification exams such as 70-742, 70-741 and 70-740.
- Individuals wishing to take this course should have basic knowledge regarding network security techniques as well as tools.
- It is recommended for those people who want to register for this course to be aware of the several types of network attacks and their effects on the processes of a business.
Examination paper design:
- The exam duration is at most one hundred and twenty minutes
- Multiple or single choice answers
- Multiple choice questions
- The exam price is $ 165
- 50-70 questions to be tackled
Audience to target:
- Scholars who want to excel in 70-744 exam so as to earn MCSE certification
- College and university students taking courses concerning internet as well as networking security
- Individuals who want to gain technical know-how necessary in the protection of the IT infrastructure
- The course is intended for IT professionals such as network and system administrators who have been given the responsibility of ensuring network security in their firms
Microsoft 70-744 video course is meant to provide scholars with knowledge and technical expertise required in securing Windows Server. Upon the completion of this course, the scholars will have the potential to take Microsoft 70-744 certification exam and pass.
- Systems engineer
- Network administrator
- IT support technician
- IT manager
- Windows server administrator
- IT infrastructure engineer