About This Course
Microsoft 70-346 - managing office 365 identities and requirements exam is for the software professionals who are willing to expertise in planning, evaluating, deploying and operating the Office 365 services. The course evaluates the candidate experience in Office 365 Admin Center, Microsoft Exchange Online, Skype for Business, Online SharePoint, Office 365 ProPlus, and Azure Active Directory.
The video series in this course starts with an overview of Office 365 and then goes on to give a better understanding of everything that exists in the 365 environments and what is there to explore in it. Through this video course, you will learn on how to create and manage the users and groups in several ways. You will be able to look after the administrative function of your organization after gaining knowledge of Roles and Password Management. The course will also describe vanity domains and hybrid active directories with Cloud Azure demonstrating the ability to have a one source control for managing the users.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Office 365 overview
- Users and Groups
- Roles and Password Management
- Azure Rights management
- Deploying Office 365 pro plus content
- Custom domains
- Hybrid active directory
- Exchange Administration
- SharePoint Online
- Skype for business
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
The video training course includes 6.5 hours of on-demand video, giving full lifetime access and certification on completion.
Requirements for this course
- IT Professional and candidates who are taking this course should be familiar with Office 365 Admin center, Microsoft Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, SharePoint Online, Office 365 ProPlus, and Azure Active Directory.
- There will be around 40-60 questions in the exam.
- You will get 3 hours to complete the exam.
- All the questions are of similar structure and can include one or multiple correct answers.
- You will get chance to review your answers.
- There can be 20 different types of questions
- The passing mark for the exam is 700 (The 700 should not be confused with 70%) and is determined by Microsoft.
Audience to target
- The course is intended for the professionals who have the knowledge of basic system administration and want to upgrade their skills, a step towards MCSA.
- Professionals who are looking for an advanced career in Microsoft Office 365
- Employees who have the basic knowledge of Windows server administration and Windows PowerShell.
The Microsoft 70-346 managing office 365 identities and requirements course will help professionals to acquire knowledge on implementing; provisioning and managing software’s and features on Office 365.
- Software Engineer
- Project Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- System Architect
- Web Programmer