About This Course
Microsoft 70-697 is a best-selling certification that aims at building a candidate’s skills in configuration of Windows 10 devices. This course focuses on cloud-based technology, enhances the chances of candidates to get better positions. Microsoft 70-697 is the first of a two series certification exams (70-697 and 70-698) that aims at making a candidate conversant with Windows 10 aspects.
By completing the courses, one gets an MCSA Windows certification and gains a strong foundation required for an MCSE certification. The course teaches one how to support Windows store and cloud apps and how to migrate user data.
Microsoft 70-697 is a best-selling video course aimed at making individuals skilled in deploying vital services of Windows 10. Unlike other certifications, it requires from you to have a basic understanding of computers and Windows administration. Additionally, one is expected to have a basic knowledge of Intune and Active Directory. Given its real-world approach to various matters in Windows 10, this course offers one tool needed for this operation. It ensures that candidates who complete this course will get a good score.
As a result, candidates can configure various tools in Windows 10 and use devices that work with Intune. Additionally, the candidate gains a better understanding of cloud computing and thus can set networks and remote access. Furthermore, the candidates can manage various applications and have a good command on numerous aspects of Windows 10.
By completing this course, one sets a strong foundation for 70-679 certification and subsequent courses in Windows environments. This course also makes one marketable as it contains the most-recent knowledge in the Windows technologies that are world-recognized. By completing this course successfully, one can easily venture MCSE certification and have an easier time preparing for various exams under the certification.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- How to support Windows store and cloud applications
- Migration of user data
- Configuration of Hyper-V
- The configuration of mobility options
- Management of devices using Microsoft Intune
- Network configuration
- Remote access configuration
- Application management
- Management of Microsoft identities
- Updates and data recovery methods.
- Sign in options
Requirements for this course
- An individual is expected to have basic IT knowledge to have an easier time grasping various concepts.
- An individual is expected to possess some knowledge in Windows administration and troubleshooting thus a more relaxed time relating to various terms and concepts covered in the course.
- A candidate is required to have a basic Intune and active directory knowledge hence easily relating various skills tackled in the course.
- Access to a PC or laptop to practice various details that are covered in the coursework.
- One is expected to have the course book thus efficiently practicing various skills covered in the coursework. Additionally, a candidate is required to have the course outline to prepare for future classes in advance.
The information for the certification exam is available in the form of hard covered books, e-books, pdf files and video tutorials. Video lectures with explanations are of great help to get the details which can seem to be complicated when read in books.
Exam paper design
- Paper consists of sixty questions that are expected to be tackled within two hours.
- Questions may either be single choice questions or multiple choice questions.
- The paper may contain scenario based questions that test one's understanding of various theories.
- The pass mark for this exam is set at 70%.
Audience to target
- The course is designed for candidates looking to sit for 70-697 exam and also candidates looking to peer in 70-698 series.
- Employees are working in a cloud computing field thus looking to authenticate their skills hence remaining relevant to the job market.
- Individuals are looking to gain an MCSA and MCSE certification.
70-697 is the best certification for individuals looking to understand the operation of Windows 10. This also gives one a basic understanding of various tools used in cloud computing thus making them better positioned to peer into cloud computing courses.