About This Course
Popularly referred to as CompTIA Cloud Plus, CV0-001 is a course that aims at validating skills required to maintain and optimize cloud services. By taking part in this course, a candidate gains skills that make them competent in cloud models, virtualization infrastructure, security, resource management and business continuity. This course contains tools geared to the real-world thus making one marketable in the job market. CompTIA CVO-001 is necessary for the completion of CompTIA association.
Since the course builds one’s knowledge in networks and multiple networking infrastructures, it gives one an upper hand in winning jobs. Additionally, it prepares one for certifications in the CompTIA environment and ensures that one has an easier time to prepare for related certifications.
CV0-001 is a best-selling video course geared towards various skills in the networking environment. To ensure that one builds has complete mastery of networking as it starts from the essential tools and covers more advanced tools required in managing a network. Additionally, this course introduces one to disk spaces and disk storage systems hence arming them with skills needed in network storage.
Moreover, CV0-001 video course arms one with necessary protocols required in networking and ensures that they deploy services efficiently in networking infrastructure. Also, candidates who take this course gain skills needed in keeping sustainable networks and therefore can configure, test and troubleshoot multiple tools required in networking.
Due to the real-world approach that the course uses various topics, a candidate gains skills that are crucial in the maintenance and optimization of cloud infrastructure services. Due to this, fixing multiple issues with networks is an easy deal as one will be able to apply core networking concepts, therefore, ensuring that systems run efficiently. By completing this course, a candidate can tackle subsequent sessions with ease and perform various tasks in networking enterprises.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Introduction to CompTIA terminologies and models
- Disk types, disk storage systems and tiering
- Storage networking overview and various protocols used in networks
- Network infrastructure and routing and switching protocols.
- Private IP addressing
- Virtualization components and hosting
- Migration protocols
- Cloud management and procedures
- Configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of tools used in networking
Requirements for this course
- Basic networking knowledge is required to have an easier time grasping important content covered in the coursework.
- Access to the course books is necessary to enable one to grasp various content covered in class.
- Access to practice questions and past papers on CV0-001 exam.
- Course outline to plan for future classes and have an easier time relating various concepts covered in the coursework.
Course information can be found in the form of hard-copy books, e-books, pdf files and training videos. Additionally, one is required to have access to a lab, either virtual or real-life to have an easier time applying various topics covered in the coursework.
Exam paper design
- The exam contains 100 questions that are to be covered within a duration between 2 and 3 hours.
- Contains both single and multiple choice questions.
- To pass this paper, one is required to attain 750 marks and above.
Audience to target
- This course is geared towards individuals who are looking to sit for CV0-001 exam.
- Employees are working in a networking environment and therefore are looking to gain vital skills required hence remaining relevant to the job market.
- Individuals are looking to gain CompTIA association thus building strong basics for subsequent exams.
For individuals looking to enhance their skills in networking, this is unarguably the best certification, to begin with. By completing this course, one has an easier time winning jobs as well as gains a solid foundation. This makes it easier to take other courses to gain professional certification. Since the video course is well laid out, one can grab various concepts tested and time prepare for CV0-001 exam.
- Systems engineer
- Network engineer
- Cloud specialist
- Cloud project manager
- Business analyst cloud computing
- IT managers
- Tech support engineers
Candidates who complete this course are expected to earn a salary ranging between 71,000 and 109,000 on an annual basis.