About This Course
Cisco 200-355 is an intense video training that is designed for the enhancement of CCNA wireless skills as well as knowledge. The course is deeply elaborated based on the curriculum content which is transferable to the real IT scenario in the current situations. It will also equip the candidates with the necessary steps and analysis to be taken while choosing the most effective wireless connection in a given environment setup. Upon the completion of this course, the candidates will face the new tough exam release that tests the precise knowledge of wireless connectivity. The certification will symbolize the students understanding based on the score reflected on CCNA certificate.
The students will not only have the knowledge that is available in the curriculum content but also applies the techniques acquired to solve the constraints that hinder technology growth. Based on the latest research concerning Cisco CCNA certified professionals, it has been clearly noted that majority of the solution in the networking arena are brought by Ciscos certified individuals.
The reputation that has been built by Cisco platform is a result of an intense guiding on the crucial distinct disciplines such as Wireless Regulators, Wireless Interference, Antennas, Site Surveys, Network Security, and wireless controllers. The manipulation of analog and digital signals is the key to a successful administration of a network system. The instructor fully explains various types of signal encoding as well as decoding techniques to be applied when in a given networked environment setup.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Wireless Theory Concepts
- Wireless Regulation Criteria
- Wireless LAN Disruptions
- Types of Antennas
- Site Surveying Techniques
- Security, Encryption, and Decryption
Requirements for the course
- Anyone taking this course should have a knowledge of networking topologies.
- The learner should be confident while doing the exam because it involves a lot of configuration.
- Simulators and emulators are required for labs sessions.
- Be ready to commit to memory the terminologies and the acronyms that facilitate the learning of this course.
- A regular visit to the course outline is a basic requirement to keep track of the course progress.
Exam paper design
- Cisco 200-355 exam takes 90 minutes for a candidate to fully complete.
- It consists of 60-70 questions.
- The learners should expect multiple choice design for both answers and question.
- It is conducted at a price of $165.
Audience to target
- It prepared for candidates who want to pass NEW CCNA exam after obtaining a certification in CCENT or CCNA.
- It is also made available for the professionals who are already working in IT industry and want to learn the implementation of the wireless network.
- It is for those who learned networking before and would like to specifically focus on Cisco wireless networking techniques.
The network engineers and administrators are the main audience targeted by this course. The main topics are related to that of network administration in any institution of learning. It is a solid chance for them to rise and shine by learning the latest wireless networking concepts. It is a new invention that the world will employ and the wired networking will be left for small tasks. Cheer up and be the part of the change.
- Network Administrator
- Network Architect
- Server Manager
- Data Administrator
- IT Security Specialist
It has been determined that Cisco certifications are the most paying due to its reputation worldwide. The certified professionals always realize an incremental salary of 20-30% every year.