About This Course
200-105 is a video training that is intended to equip the candidates with the knowledge necessary to pass Cisco ICND2 exam. The candidates who pass this exam receive CCNA certification as the blueprint of their academic excellence. The training will not only equip the candidates with skills on networking concepts but also embraces the qualities of an ethical IT professional. This is the alternative to receive a certification from a recognized institution where your certificate will not be isolated because of the inferiority of the institution attended.
The course is offered at a standardized price to meet the requirements of the majority of professionals who are ambitious for this certification. The features of this training are unique in the sense that it focuses on the candidates achievement. Besides, the instructor, Matt Carey is proficient in teaching a networking course as seen in the reviews and performance of the students.
In this video course, you will learn several networking concepts starting with CCNA fundamentals, TCIP/OSI models, switching technologies, routing concepts, WAN, and packet tracer services. The clear understanding of these concepts is achieved by going through a series of video tutorial that addresses one unified concept at a time. The learning will afterward proceed to more advanced stuff such as deployment and troubleshooting of networking devices. However, the video lectures are explained using configuration examples, flowcharts, and diagrammatic representation of concepts.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- LAN Switching Techniques
- Routing Technologies
- WAN Setup Technologies
- Network Infrastructure
- OSI model
- Communication Model
- Packet Tracer Technology
Requirements for the course
- The candidate is needed to be familiar with networking terms before joining this course.
- A desire to study by heart and be well conversant with networking acronyms is considered to be a core requirement.
- The student taking this course should be ready to gather for personal items to be used during labs such as the simulators.
- There should be keen attention to the key concepts, the learner should not take this course with unsettled mindset.
Exam paper design
- The exam is set to be done for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- It is the exam of 65-75 questions from curriculum content.
- The format adopted by 200-205 exam is multiple choice questions and answers.
- The exam registration fee is $165 exclusive of the course registration fee.
Audience to target
- The course is open to any interested individual so long as he/she is ready to learn.
- Undergraduate students who want to be the future network engineers are also the ideal candidates.
- The students who failed any networking exam under the Cisco track are also considered part and parcel of this training.
The course is cost effective to every interested candidate. It is well-designed to meet all the skills the professionals in the networking field would want to achieve to boost their career. It deeply focuses on the networking techniques that are applied during the day to day activities. The learning of this course will build every individual career regardless of the current status. It is still valuable even to the experts.
- Cisco CCNA Tutor
- Network Administrator
- Server Engineer
- Database Designer
- Software Engineer
- Android Web Developer
The salary that the certified professional often receive annually ranges from $234543 to $876909. This is a handsome salary in the 21 century.