About This Course
Cisco 210-060 exam video course is designed to elaborate some of the advanced levels of CCNA certification. This video course is very helpful to qualify for CCNP Solutions. After the completion of this video course you are able to implement components of a CICD solution and identify call signaling and media stream flows. Cisco 210-060 video course tests your knowledge about implementing Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. The course provides you with an overview of administrator and end-user interface options and describes how to maintain CICD and telephony features. 210-060 video course prepares you to tackle the network concepts that are necessary to qualify for CCNA Collaboration certification. It covers administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance.
Cisco 210-060 exam video course is a collection of video lectures covering latest areas that are part of CCNA Collaboration certification. The course provides perfect guidelines to students that are helpful specifically to qualify for this exam. It also helps you to identify areas of weaknesses and improve your conceptual knowledge regarding Cisco UC.
210-060 video course presents a list of exam topics and tasks that will help you to focus on the key concepts of networking thoroughly. The course will enable you to solely concentrate on topics that contain training on Call flows, telephony features etc.It will help you to master the concepts and techniques needed to qualify for 210-060 exam at the first attempt. Cisco 210-060 exam video course guides you about concepts that are related to endpoint and end-user administration tasks , OVA templates. The exam video course is specially intended for students who are looking to enhance their knowledge in the field CICD solutions.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Understanding the Components of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Understanding Administrator Interfaces
- Understanding End-User Interfaces
- Understanding Call Flows
- Understanding End-User Implementation Options
- Understanding Endpoint Implementation Options
- Understanding Telephony Features
- Understanding Cisco Unity Connection
- Providing End-User Support
Requirements for this course
- CCNA routing and switching
- Any CCIE certification
- CCENT or CCNA level knowledge
- Understanding of CCNA Security topics
Examination paper design
- 60-70 questions to attempt
- 90 minutes of time duration
- Multiple choice questions
- Costs you 0 per attempt
Audience to target
- Network Engineers
- Network Technicians
- System administrators
- IT professionals
- Candidates looking to pursue their CCNA certification in Security
- Any individual willing to expand his/her knowledge of networking
Cisco 210-060 video course focuses specifically on implementing CCNA Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. In this video course, the instructor shares his ideas and tips that are helpful to identify areas of weaknesses in implementing CICD and improve your conceptual knowledge. The course guides you with an organized test-preparation material which was proven to be very helpful in understanding networking techniques.
- Network Engineer
- IT network Engineer
- Network Technician
- Associate network engineer
- IT Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
Cisco 210-060 certified individuals are able to get an annual pay $57.987 .