About This Course
Red Hat EX200 course is all about the CentOS, RHCSA and Red Hat Linux. If you don’t have any experience related to Red Hat Linux or other operating system related to Linux, you can simply opt for this course and start learning about the system anytime. When you will start learning the course, you will be able to know about the importance of the Linux use. Red Hat EX200 course also includes the introduction of the GUI of the system. Additional steps of the course include the command lines and the file navigation system.
Red Hat EX200 course is based on the performance that is used to polish the skills and the knowledge of the candidates in the system administration in different cases. In order to be a Red Hat Certified Engineer, you have to pass the Red Hat EX200 exam. The course includes the basic skills about the foundation of the system administration and other important points related to Linux.
Knowledge and Skills candidates
Every type of certification has its own importance. Just like others certifications, the candidates will get the following skills and knowledge after passing the certification exam:
- Understanding and the utilization of the tools for handling directories and the files, command line system and the documentation
- OS operations like identification process, controlling services, the starting and stopping of the machines and much more
- Configuration of the local storage with logical volumes and partitions
- Management of security (SELinux and basic firewall), groups, users like authentication
- Deployment, configuration, and maintenance of the systems like software installation, core services and much more
- Creation and configuration of the file system attribute like encryption, permission, and networking filing system
Requirements for this course
The course is not as basic as any other IT course, but it requires prior experience of the candidates as the system administrator. The candidates should also have experience related to the Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Examination paper design
The Red Hat EX200 exam’s duration is 2.5 hours and the candidates have to complete 18 questions within given time period. The passing score of the examination is 210 out of 300. It means that the candidate should obtain 70% score to pass the course. The course material is available in the form of videos in lectures, modules and the question paper practice. You can get any of this to pass the exam.
Audience to target
Red Hat EX200 course has been designed for the following candidates:
- The candidates who are experienced in the Red Hat EX200 Linux system and are looking for the validation of their knowledge skills.
- The candidates who wanted to get RHCSA certification should go for the Red Hat EX200 certification to get information about Red Hat System Administration.
- The candidates who are experienced in the Linux System Administration may go for the Red Hat EX200 certification.
- The candidates who wanted to be Red Hat Certified Engineer should also apply for the Red Hat EX200 certification.
- The Linux users can apply for the Red Hat EX200 certification.
Red Hat EX200 course includes CentOS, RHCSA and Red Hat Linux. In order to pass the course, you don’t need to be an expert it Information Technology. If you don’t have any experience related to Red Hat Linux or other operating system related to Linux, you must go for the course.
After getting the certification of the course the candidates can apply for the following jobs:
- System Administrator
- OS Operator
- Security Management Officer
- System Maintenance Officer