About This Course
The JN0-360 course code is designated for “Juniper Service Provider Routing and Switching Specialist” to accomplish certified by Juniper. JNCIS-SP is the second on the certification track to verify the specific knowledge of routing and switching. The JN0-360 Course will deliver a complete basic understanding of the routing and switching technologies with implementations, subsequently, will enable you to pass the certification exam.
The Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) split the Service Provider Routing and Switching Certification into four categories with the qualification expertise of the candidate from Associate level to expert level. Service Provider Routing and Switching Certification Track are to validate your skills with Juniper Networks Technologies. JNCIS-SP certification examines the systematic information of candidate about Juniper Networks Service Provider routing and switching platforms. It also observes the knowledge related to basic networking technologies, configuration and troubleshooting skills.
The JN0-360Course is designed as hands-on practice to ease the implementation process in the field and to pass the certification exam. This course covers all the official curriculum with exam details provided by JNCP. The course also contains Lab demonstrations which are executed on VMware Workstation 12 using VSRX/CISCO IOL/VMX. It can run on a single VMX Instance of Junos which only consume 2GB RAM and 2VCPU
The training course will cover all the in-depth fundamentals, operations and functionality of each enlisted top at the implementation level. Here is the content list, which we will follow in detail during the training course:
- Protocol Independent Routing
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Layer 2 bridging and VLANs
- Spanning-Tree Protocol
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- High Availability
Benefits of Juniper Certification Course
If you are interested to pass the JNCIS-SP Certification Exam, you need to take the training course. Here are some important aspects to take this course:
- It will help you to complete a step towards expert level certification track of Juniper Networks Service Provider with passing the JUNCIS-SP exam.
- You will gain knowledge of Juniper Network
- It will advance your skills of installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Juniper Network Service Provider.
Requirements of Juniper (JN0-360) Training Course
You can have entailed requisites for Juniper Specialization Certification Course:
- The Candidate must have the knowledge of fundamentals of Junos to implement
- Candidate must be ease of learning and implementing the advance Knowledge of Junos
- Candidate must have passed JNCIA-Junos
Certification Exam Approach
JNCIS-SP Certification Exam has entailed features:
- JN0-360 is the written exam in the English Language
- The Time duration is 90 minutes to complete the assessment
- The examination is composed of 65 Multiple Choice Questions
- Immediate pass/fail status
The JN0-360 Training course equips you well with detailed training lectures, instructor-led practical training and study supplements with exam practice to enable you to smoothly pass the entire certification path.
JN0-360 training Course is designed for the entailed audience to ensure alignment with JNCP.
- All level Network Engineers who want to verify their JNCIS-SP Knowledge
- Any candidate interested in passing the JNCIS-SP Certification
- Certainly, the Training course is for everyone from Networking professional who wants to learn and pass the JNCIS-SP Certification Exam with improving their understanding of Juniper Junos.
The JN0-360 Certification Course is to advance your practical knowledge of Juniper Networks Service Provider routing and switching platform with developing your command in basic networking technologies, configuration and troubleshooting skills.
The Juniper Networking Certification enables you to avail the reliable professional opportunities at any level with your other educational qualifications. The below list includes your opportunities after passing the certification exam.
- Network Engineer
- Network Operation Specialist
- Network Analyst
- Network Senior SME