About This Course
JN0-102 certification is designed for the network professionals testing the skills of networking to the basics of Juniper operating system - Junos. The course is well suited for students and for network engineers who need to certify themselves with this certification.
Juniper network is one of the biggest network manufacturing companies which produce devices like routers and firewalls. JN0-102 is the most basic certification of Juniper network. This video series JNCIA-Junos covers the concepts of networking to all the basics of Juniper operating system; it will also cover the advanced configuration of the OS. This affordable course will help you in the first step of learning the Juniper operating system. The course is divided into five basic modules which are:
- The introduction part of the course which outlines different Juniper’s certification path.
- The second part will include the basics of networking.
- The third part will introduce to the Juniper devices and Juniper operating system.
- The fourth part will cover on how to configure basic parameters and how to interact with Juniper devices.
- The fifth and the final part will cover the routing and security configuration like static and dynamic routing inside Juniper devices and then how to write the writing policies and how to control the traffic.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Students will learn about the network fundamentals.
- An individual will get to know about the Junos OS fundamentals.
- An individual will get to know the User Interfaces.
- An individual will learn the basics of Junos configuration.
- A student will get to learn operational monitoring and maintenance.
- Routing fundamentals, policy and firewall filters.
- A student will learn how to operate various Juniper devices.
This affordable course will provide full lifetime access to 7-hour video and one supplement resource. The individual will also get a certificate of successful completion.
Requirements for this course
There is no prerequisite for this course, a student to an IT Professional who want to learn the Juniper OS basics and networking can take this course.
- The exam code is JN0-102
- An individual can give the exam through Pearson VUE testing center.
- The exam duration is 90 minutes
- There will be 65 MCQs in the exam.
- The pass fails results are reflected immediately.
- JNCIA-Junos certification is valid for 3 years after that you need to recertify.
Audience to target
- IT – Professionals or student who wants to learn Juniper devices and OS fundamentals.
- A network engineer who want to learn the basics of Juniper devices and OS fundamentals.
The Juniper JNCIA- Junos (JN0-102) course is best for the student and network administrators who want the knowledge of the basics of Juniper devices and networking. Juniper is the leading company which provided the certification program JNCP. The course is affordable and very detailed on the networking and Juniper device fundamentals.
An average salary for a network engineer is 3,000, and those with Juniper certified costs around 8,000 to 3,000.
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Software Engineer
- IT Manager
- Technical Support Engineer