About This Course
Project Management Institute's Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) is a well-recognized certification by the Project management institute. This certificate is generally done by the IT professionals who are practicing agile methodology in the project. Agile is followed in all the leading enterprises and projects, its concepts tools and methodology are followed and are worthy of having a certification. PMI-ACP ascertains you as an agile practitioner and empowers you to practice in your organization.
This video course will provide you the complete coverage of the exam and its objectives as per PMBOK guide, sixth edition with the agile courses that are recommended by PMI. The videos are detailed and you can claim the 21 hours of video learning as PDUs for your ongoing PMI education.
Invest in this awesome course for great career prospects.
PMI-ACP certification is one of the best certifications for agile practices. To get the certification you need a good training without the unnecessary stuff from a registered PMI Education Provider.
This video course will provide you all that is required to clear the exam, its 21 hours of agile management education is taught by the industry expert who is also a register project management author and will help you in practicing the methodology. The best features of this course are:
- Includes concepts from PMBOK site sixth edition.
- Test question and answers
- 24*7 mobile and web access
- Detailed lectures on PMI-Agile objectives
- Videos of all courses and section
- Expert lecture on 21 PDU
- All PMI-ACP terms that you must know for passing the exam
- An interactive course discussion between instructor and peers
- Complete coverage of agile practices as suggested by PMI
- Course book in pdf format along with note taking
- 21 hours of project management education
- Module level exams for all course objectives
This course comprised of 13 hours of on-demand video, 10 articles, 1 supplement material, 1 practice test and full lifetime access to the content
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- You will qualify for PCI-ACP certification
- You will be able to build an agile mindset and apply in the project
- Identification of agile processes in the project
- You will claim 21 Professional development units
- Able to characterize the value-driven project
Requirements for this course:
- Basic understanding of PMI-ACP certification, what is agile management
- Qualification that is required for PMI-ACP certification
Audience to target:
- Project manager who qualifies for this certification.
- Project manager who wants to implement agile methodology in the project
Exam paper design:
- There will be 120 questions in PMI-ACP certification exam.
- There will be around 20 pretest questions.
- There will be 3 hours allotted for the exam.
- The exam is computer-based.
The question distribution of the exam is as below
- Value-driven Delivery (20% of questions)
- Stakeholder Engagement (17% of questions)
- Team Performance (16% of questions)
- Adaptive Planning (12% o questions)
- Problem Resolution and Detection (10% of questions)
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) (9% of questions)
- Agile Mindset and Principles (16% of questions)
Agile methodology is driving most of the projects in IT world. PMI-ACP certification will empower you to practice and demonstrate agile processes in the project. The section of the course is based on PMBOK guide as core syllabus. This course will give cover all exam objectives with detailed lectures.
- Agile Coach
- PMP Scrum Master
- Technical Business Analyst
The Annual median salary of PMI-ACP certified role wise are as below
- Project Manager - 97,851
- Senior Project Manager - 112, 209
- Agile coach - 128,000
- Certified Scrum Master - 100,652
- Project Manager, development -92,570
- Program Manager - 123,142