About This Course
PRINCE2 Foundation exam video course is solely focusing on measuring whether an individual would be capable of acting as an active member of a project management squad making use of PRINCE2 technique within a project environment backing PRINCE2. To that end they have to show they comprehend the terminology and principles of PRINCE2 technique.
PRINCE2 Foundation exam video course is the 1st of two exam courses that you are needed to accomplish with the ultimate intention of becoming a listed PRINCE2 Practitioner. That makes it the perfect starting theme for someone who is fascinated about a flourished career in Project Management.
PRINCE2 Foundation video course is universally acknowledged and covers core terminology and methodology of PRINCE2. Completing this Foundational level course will make sure the ability to understand and demonstrating PRINCE2 Fundamentals, Processes, Tailoring and Themes. It will also teach several practices and roles that are needed all through a PRINCE2 Project.
Fruitful completion of this PRINCE2 Foundation exam, and passing out this certification with flying colors, will ultimately result in being adequately prepared to work inside a PRINCE2 environment and as a part of PRINCE2 Project Management squad. Fruitfully passing this PRINCE2 Foundation exam is also a requirement for writing PRINCE2 Practitioner course which will ultimately lead towards becoming a listed PRINCE2 Practitioner. A qualification in PRINCE2 is strongly favorable and the ideal investment for a prospect in Project Management segment.
Knowledge and skills students develop with this course:
Successful completion of this course will enable participants to:
- Understanding the responsibilities and purposes of PRINCE2 roles
- Understanding seven core fundamentals, seven processes, seven themes, quality Review Procedures and Product-based Planning.
- Understanding which products of management are output from, input to, and updated under seven procedures.
- Understanding sole purpose of all products as well as the Business Case Composition, Issue Reporting, Product Descriptions, Quality and risk Registers
- Understanding the correlation between processes, principles, products, themes and roles inside PRINCE2 project
- Be capable of commenting on comprehensive demonstrations of all themes, processes as well as techniques, and worked instances of all PRINCE2 products as they possibly be applied to address specific circumstances of a provided project scenario
- Explain that they understand the correlation between themes, processes, practices and PRINCE2 managing products as well as pretending this understanding
- Explain that they understand the causes behind the themes, processes and practices of PRINCE2
- Validate their understanding of how to adapt PRINCE2 to various project environments
- Fruitfully accomplish PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- Fruitfully accomplish PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
Requirements for this course:
Candidates should preferably:
- Be Team Leaders or Project Managers or have had contribution towards project environment
- Have minimum 1 year project experience/involvement
Examination paper design:
- Closed book exam paper
- Time allocated for exam: 60 minutes
- 75 MCQs (5 trial questions and not totaled in scores)
- Every single accurate answer is worth 1 point
- 35/75 marks required to pass
Audience to target:
Targeted audience for this respective exam:
- Project Managers
- Team Managers
- Senior Project Manager
- Assistant Project Managers
- Project Directors
- Senior Management
- PM Office Managers
- Project Administrator
- Project Support Officer
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- IT Security Consultant
- Network Architect
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Security Systems Engineer
- IT Security Architect
- IT Project Manager
PRINCE2 Foundation exam video course is ideally for those candidates who are fascinated about becoming an active member of a project management lineup and plan to develop something advanced in the same career.