About This Course
ITIL certification is an entry level ITIL certification; it is a widely recognized service management exam. IT Organizations always requires professionals who can deliver quality IT service management to reduce cost and increase productivity. This exam will test the knowledge of ITIL lifecycle phases, on how the ITIL phases are linked and the best practices involved in improving the service management of IT organization.
This course is designed as a complete reference to ITIL v3 Foundation. The video series will teach everything you need to know to pass one of the best IT service management exams i.e. ITIL v3 Foundation. It will cover the basic knowledge on ITIL lifecycle beginning with the foundation knowledge and then moving on to the lifecycle phases from service strategy to service design, service transition to service operation and finally continual service improvement. This course will help you in providing the best service management to your organization.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Students will learn about ITIL life cycles with the real-world demonstration
- How ITIL v3 framework is applied in IT enterprise.
- A complete reference on how to take and pass ITIL V3 examination.
- Best practices involved in service management.
This course will provide a certificate of completion with 116 supplement resource, one article, full lifetime access and 8.5 hours of video.
Requirements for this course:
There are no pre provisos for taking this course, anybody can take this course. Generally, ITIL V3 certification is taken by two types of student, an experienced IT professional and a student who is preparing for the entrance in IT world. This course will fulfill both the type of requirements
- ITIL v3 foundation certification is an entry-level certification which examines awareness of elements concepts on ITIL lifecycle.
- There is a total of 40 multiple choice questions (MCQs) asked in the exam.
- You will get 60 minutes to complete the exam.
- The passing score of the exam is 26 out of 40 (65% passing marks)
- This exam is closed book exam, meaning you will not be allowed to bring notes and notebook in the exam; everything has to be from memory.
Audience to target
- IT – Professionals or student who wants to get knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Individual who want to improve the service management in your organization.
- Professionals who want to understand the IT service management followed in their organization.
The ITIL v3 foundation is very popular entry-level IT service management certification. The course is well designed and explains the fundamental and various stages of ITIL lifecycles and service management. The course has sufficient resource to pass the certification even for those who are yet to have an experience in IT industry.
- Software engineer
- Support engineer
- System Engineer
- IT Manager
- Help desk analyst
The average salary for completing this certification is approximately ,879 per annum for Help Desk Analyst to ,475 per annum for IT Manager.