About Huawei Certification Exam Dumps & Huawei Certification Practice Test Questions
Pass your Huawei certification exams fast by using the vce files which include latest & updated Huawei exam dumps & practice test questions and answers. The complete ExamCollection prep package covers Huawei certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training courses all availabe in vce format to help you pass at the first attempt.
The Huawei certification roadmap comprises of three professional levels, which are Huawei Certified ICT Associate (HCIA), Huawei Certified ICT Professional (HCIP), and Huawei Certified ICT Expert (HCIE). The certificates offered by this company are also differentiated according to the technical domains, including ICT Infrastructure, ICT Vertical, as well as Platform & Service. Each of these areas involves a range of individual certifications. Let’s take a closer look at the Huawei certificates.
1. Platform & Service Certifications
This certification path focuses on the transfer of data as well as ICT highway infrastructure storage. The certificates within this category are intended to provide the specialists with the expertise in planning, building, and maintaining the ICT infrastructure. There are nine domains in the framework of this track. They are as follows:
- HCIA – Big Data: This certification is designed for the professionals seeking to validate their knowledge and skills related to big data architecture as well as its elements. The applicants are required to be capable of utilizing Huawei big data products, FushionInsight HD, as well as open-source Hadoop, and execute basic big data assignments. The required test for this certificate is known as H13-711.
- HCIP – Big Data Operation & Maintenance: The candidates for this certification need to have the ability to utilize the open-source Hadoop platform or Huawei MRS elements to develop the applications in accordance with different service scenarios, including offline batch processing, real-time retrieval, real-time stream scenarios, as well as converged data warehouse. To earn the certification, they must pass the H13-722 exam.
- HCIE – Big Data-Data Mining: This certification envisages that the students possess fundamental knowledge of big data mining as well as multifaceted data mining techniques. They should also demonstrate the capacity to execute big data end-to-end modeling with the help of the Huawei FushionInsight HD open-source technology platform. There are three qualifying exams for this certificate, including the written H13-731 test, the lab H13-732 exam, as well as the interview H13-733 test.
- HCIA – Cloud Service: This certification is created to evaluate the candidates’ understanding of Cloud service concepts & values, application & handling of Huawei Cloud service ecosystem & architecture, Huawei Cloud computing services, security services, storage devices, relational databases, network services, innovative application services, as well as management & monitoring services. The qualifying test for this certificate is H13-811.
- HCIP – Cloud Service Solutions Architect: To earn this certification, the individuals are required to possess the theoretical basis of Cloud architecture design related to traditional apps and Cloud-native application architecture design. The H13-821 exam is a required test to get certified.
- HCIE – Cloud Service Solutions Architect: This certification requires one’s knowledge of designing and deploying scalable service architectures with the help of Huawei Cloud. The applicants should also be proficient in application reconstruction, architecture design, security hardening, service selection, Cloud migration, as well as multi-dimensional O&M. The candidates will have to clear three exams, such as the written H13-831 test, the lab H13-832 exam, and the interview H13-833 test.
- HCIA – Cloud Computing: This certification is designed to validate the ability of the professionals to apply the virtualization techniques to develop Cloud computing as well as execute basic Cloud computing tasks. The exam for this certificate is known as H13-511.
- HCIP – Cloud Computing: To obtain this certification, the candidates should develop competence in deploying and handling Huawei FusionAccess & FushionSphere Cloud OS desktop solutions. They must clear the H13-527 test.
- HCIP – Cloud Computing – OpenStack: This certification validates the mastery of the applicants in open-source OpenStack handling and O&M techniques. The certificate also measures their knowledge and skills in large- & medium-sized OpenStack Cloud computing environments. To earn the certification, you are required to pass the H13-525 exam.
- HCIP – Cloud Computing – Container: The individuals will be required to demonstrate their competence in open-source Kubernetes & Docker theories. The exam associated with this certification is referred to as H13-526.
- HCIE – Cloud Computing: The candidates will need to show their expertise in Cloud computing deployment & migration, Cloud computing technologies, troubleshooting, O&M, backup, among other skills. To earn the certificate, the learners must ace three exams known as the written H13-531 test, the lab H13-532 exam, as well as the interview H13-533 test.
2. ICT Infrastructure Certifications
This path within the Huawei certification program includes various knowledge areas, such as Storage, Data Center, Intelligent Computing, Routing & Switching, WLAN, Transmission, SDN, Security, LTE, Access, 5G, as well as Datacom. Each domain encompasses several certificates. Here they are:
- HCIA – Data Center: This certificate validates one’s foundational expertise in Cloud data center architecture & technologies. The candidates should develop competency in Huawei Cloud data center hardware & software maintenance as well as basic operation. They should also be proficient in deploying & maintaining Cloud data center security, storage, network, resource virtualization, as well as computing. To earn this certification, the learners must clear the H13-411 exam.
- HCIA – Data Center Facility: This certification is developed to evaluate the competence of the professionals required to configure and operate Data Center Facility. The candidates need to demonstrate their knowledge of Power Distribution System, Data Center Facilities, Fresh Air System, Cabling System, Cooling System, Monitoring & Management System, etc. The required exam is known under the codename H12-411.
- HCIP – Data Center: This certification is intended for those practitioners who want to enhance their expertise in Cloud data center architecture & technologies. The certificate requires their competency in the deployment & operation techniques to mainstream Cloud center solutions and technologies. The applicants will have to pass two exams, namely H13-421 & H13-422.
- HCIP – Data Center Facility Deployment: This certification is intended for the learners seeking to confirm their mastery in installing, commissioning, and troubleshooting Huawei Data Center Facility devices. They will need to clear one test known as H12-421.
- HCIE – Data Center: The candidates should possess the advanced-level expertise in large as well as medium Cloud data center mainstream solutions & technologies. They need to be able to plan, design, maintain, and operate Cloud Data Center L2-L4. To obtain the certificate, the applicants must pass three qualifying tests: H13-431 (written), H13-432 (lab), and H13-433 (interview).
- HCIA – Storage: This certification is designed to measure the knowledge and skills of the candidates related to storage service continuance solutions, storage technology trends, fundamental management of O&M storage systems, storage system architecture, as well as storage advanced technologies, and other abilities. It requires passing the H13-611 test.
- HCIP – Storage: This certification validates the expertise of the professionals in O&M, applications, storage product solutions, as well as expanded storage features, troubleshooting of storage systems, and deployment & implementation. To obtain this certificate, the applicants will have to pass three tests, including H13-621, H13-622, as well as H13-623.
- HCIE – Storage: The candidates for this certification should be capable of installing and customizing storage products. They also must possess the relevant skills in planning, designing, and deploying storage solutions. To get certified, the learners need to clear three exams: the written H13-629 test, the lab H13-630 exam, and the interview H13-631 test.
Routing & Switching
- HCIA – Routing & Switching: This certification is created to certify the specialists’ fundamental comprehension of medium- & small-sized networks, including common networking technologies, applying designs using Huawei routing & switching products. The candidates are required to pass a single exam known as H12-211.
- HCIP – Routing & Switching: The intended candidates need to be familiar with medium- & small-sized networks, including the ability to design these networks, apply designs using Huawei routing & switching products, as well as awareness of common networking technologies. The tests required for this certificate are as follows: H12-221, H12-222, as well as H12-223.
- HCIP – Carrier IP: This certification is developed to measure the learners’ competency in general protocol principles & technologies such as typical LAN, IP network, service configuration as well as maintenance of LANs and WANs. It requires passing the H31-124 test.
- HCIE – Routing & Switching: The applicants for this certification should possess a thorough understanding of large-sized networks, including the technologies that are applied in medium as well as large networks. These individuals should also have expertise in designing various enterprise networks as well as implementing them with the help of Huawei routing & switching products. To earn the certificate, they must ace three tests, including the written H12-261 exam, the lab H12-262 test, and the interview H12-263 exam.
- HCIE – Carrier IP: The aim of this certification is to validate that the students have knowledge of comprehensive principles, applications, as well as expanded features related to each protocol, technology development direction, network, and understanding of networking services & carriers architecture. The certificate requires acing three exams, such as H31-161, H31-162, as well as H31-163.
- HCIA – Security: The target audience for this certification are those engineers who have the fundamental expertise in maintaining and configuring small- as well as medium-sized enterprise cybersecurity solutions. These professionals also possess the skills in achieving basic network security for the medium- as well as small-sized enterprises and meeting the fundamental needs of various security applications. To obtain this certificate, the candidates have to clear the H12-711 test.
- HCIP – Security: The applicants should have proficiency in network perimeter security, application security, as well as terminal security. Their competence in operation, deployment, as well as maintenance of network security within the enterprise is also required. There are three qualifying tests for this certification, namely H12-721, H12-722, as well as H12-723.
- HCIA – Intelligent Computing: This certification is designed to certify the engineers’ competency in the intelligent computing sphere, including computing industry foundation, computing system products, chip technology, etc. The qualifying test for this certificate is referred to as H13-211.
- HCIP – Intelligent Computing: The applicants need to show their mastery in employing as well as handling intelligent computing devices, including product design & planning, installation & deployment, intelligent operation, as well as troubleshooting & maintenance. The qualifying test for this certification is known under the codename H13-221.
- HCIE – Intelligent Computing: This certification confirms that the individuals possess a solid understanding of the intelligent computing ecosystem. It also validates their competency in core applications & technologies and their capacity to execute system optimization, solution architecture designs, as well as the deployment of common scenarios for pre-sales & after-sales technical support, etc. The qualifying tests for this certificate include the written H13-231 exam, the lab H13-232 test, and the interview H13-233 exam.
3. ICT Vertical Certifications
The main aim of this certification path is to provide the learners with the knowledge associated with typical applications in ICT as well as industry applications. At the present moment, the track comes with only one certificate, which is HCIA – Public Safety.
- HCIA – Public Safety: The candidates for this certification should demonstrate a good comprehension of the general project scope necessary to participate in Safe City projects. To obtain this certificate, they are required to pass the H41-311 exam.
Huawei is committed to providing its candidates with the most up-to-date knowledge and trends related to its products and solutions. It offers a comprehensive set of training tools that are available on its official platform. Here are the available preparation options for the applicants planning to earn any certification of this vendor:
- Training Courses
The candidates for the Huawei certifications can enroll for the courses delivered by a wide network of the company’s learning partners located worldwide. You can choose the relevant training course in your region using the search on the official website.
- Self-Study Learning
There is also a comprehensive collection of online training courses that can be accessed directly on the Huawei certification webpage. Most of these courses are available to the candidates free of charge.
eLab is a dedicated online platform that enables the students to prepare for the certification exams using the related laboratory environment for Huawei products & solutions.
- Recommended Books
The candidates are also free to use the recommended books to enhance their knowledge of the exam content. Some of the useful resources that can be easily achieved on Amazon are outlined below:
- Essential Guide HCIA-Routing & Switching: Huawei H12-211 by Kyle Butler
- HUAWEI CERTIFIED NETWORK PROFESSIONAL (Huawei H13-622): HCNP Storage CBDS (Constructing Big Data Storage) Version: 2.0 by Charlie Dwayne
- HCNA Networking Study Guide 1st ed. 2016 Edition by Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- HUAWEI CERTIFIED ICT EXPERT – Routing and Switching: HCIE-Routing and Switching (H12-221) by Success Guaranteed
- Lab Workbook IP Routing: Prepare your exam from HCNA to HCIE by Nicolas Montero Torrealba
Moreover, the learners can take advantage of the third-party training courses and other study materials on other online platforms.
The holders of the Huawei certificates can take up a wide range of job roles across various industries and companies. Depending on their certification path, they can explore the following positions: a Cloud Architect, a Cloud Engineer, a Software Engineer, a Solutions Architect, an Application Engineer, a Network Analyst, a Network Engineer, a Senior Network Engineer, and an IT Operations Manager, among others.
Latest questions and answers in vce file format are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently and help you pass the Huawei certification exam using Huawei certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers from ExamCollection. All Huawei certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide & video training courses help candidates to study and pass the Huawei exams hassle-free using the vce files!