HP Launches New QA Certifications
As Quality Assurance is essential to many IT operations and processes, there is little wonder that it’s quickly developing in a complex self-sufficient area. Today’s understanding of the QA process involves review of products and processes (before they’re released to the public) using an array of specialized tools, processes and their coordination.
Although there is a variety of QA tools and platforms available and the choice depends on the priorities, needs and processes of your organization, HP’s solutions like HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and HP Unified Functional Testing (UFL) are popular with organizations and their QA professionals worldwide. Recently, HP has introduced 2 certifications to validate the skills using these tools. HP ATP: Application Lifecycle Management v12 addresses using HP’s ALM platform to support QA, while HP ATP: Unified Functional Testing v12 supplies training to those engaged in preparing and executing automated test cases.
Let’s take a close look at these credentials.
HP ATP: Application Lifecycle Management v12
This certification verifies that you can deploy, demonstrate, use, and manage the HP ALM platform to support all phases of the quality and test-management process when working as a QA team member or under the supervision of a senior consultant. It validates your ability to do the following:
Why earn this certification?
HP ATP – Unified Functional Testing v12
This professional level certification verifies your understanding of workflow and tasks to automate test cases with HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT). Typical candidates for this certification include testers, automation engineers, services specialists, and technical personnel who implement and integrate GUI, API, and BPT test automation by creating, enhancing, running tests and analyzing run results with HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT). Six months of UFT experience is recommended.
This credential validates your ability to:
Why earn this certification?
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »