IBM Certified Solution Designer – Case Manager V5.2.1
IBM has recently released another great IT certification exam called IBM Certified Solution Designer – Case Manager V5.2.1. This is an intermediate level certification test for those candidates who establish eligibility having all the necessary knowledge and skills to create the theoretical and detailed technical design of an application, solution, and infrastructure using IBM Case Manager v5.2.1 (ICM). These conditions met, successful candidate gets the certification. The certification exam requires special knowledge permitting to provide expertise to evaluate and choose between alternatives; assist with balancing costs with capabilities and priorities. Identify products, technologies and processes to be included, and determine points of required integration and customization. You should also identify sizing and capacity issues, as well as conflicts with existing processes or environments.
First of all, you are expected to have knowledge of IBM Case Manager, IBM FileNet Content Platform Engine, supported Application Servers, Content Navigator, Cognos RealTime Monitoring, Watson Content Analytics. Additionally, knowledge important for obtaining this IBM certification applies to Box integration and VCS integration.
This certification is achieved by only one test. Here it is:
This multiple-choice test contains 62 questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you are suggested to choose all necessary options to get the answer correct. There will be recommendations for the quantity of the options making up the correct answer.
This test is created to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »