Microsoft: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure Exam Coming
Hungry for compelling news from Microsoft? Let’s take an in-depth look at a new Microsoft certification exam with number 70-764 – Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure. At the moment, it is in development. But we have access to the information about topics, technology that the exam is based on, and, of course, the description of the exam.
First of all, it is worth mentioning that the Microsoft certification exam has SQL Server as a fundamental technology. Designed for database professionals who perform installation, maintenance, and configuration tasks, this exam is rather complicated and includes several topics. The topics are following:
Successful candidate is surely an ace at configuring encryption, data access and permissions, and auditing. He can develop backup strategies, restore databases, and manage database integrity. If you wish to get certified by Microsoft, you are also expected to understand the principles of monitor database activity, monitor queries, monitor SQL server instances, and be able to manage statistics and indexes. Moreover, there will be a huge plus if you know how to implement log shipping, AlwaysOn Availability Groups, and failover cluster instances.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks mentioned earlier. Other responsibilities of a successful candidate include setting up database systems, making sure those systems operate efficiently, and regularly storing, backing up, and securing data from unauthorized access.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »