Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service 2017 Certified Implementation Specialist
Today Oracle offers IT specialists a new beta certification exam called Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service 2017 Certified Implementation Specialist. This certification is created especially for skilful individuals who possess a strong foundation and are experienced in implementing Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service solutions. Would you like to pass the exam? At this rate, be ready to demonstrate you are competent at describing the Responsys Data Model, creating and managing Contact Lists, Supplemental Tables, and Profile Extension Tables, Filters, Segment Groups, and Seed Groups. You should be highly promising dealing with Responsys Data Model Initial Configuration/Deliverability, and be brilliant at describing the Data Gateway Setup process, configuring Connect jobs to import data, Contact Event Data (CED) exports.
In order to pass this new beta exam, it is important for you to have an eye for detail while creating and managing documents; reading, writing, and editing HTML code for emails; applying responsive design techniques to emails.
Before signing up for the exam, you should receive evidence that you are familiar with such topics as those listed below.
Integration: Interact Connect
Creating and Managing Content
The Oracle beta exam lasts for 2.5 or sometimes even for 3 hours, consists of 120-150 multiple-choice questions, and is associated with Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service 2017 Certified Implementation Specialist certification.
It should further be noted that beta exam score reports will be available in CertView approximately 11 weeks after the close of the Beta Exam. You will receive an email with instructions on how to access your beta exam results.
This certification is available to all candidates, but is geared toward members of the Oracle PartnerNetwork. OPN members earning this certification will be recognized as OPN Certified Specialists. This certification qualifies as competency criteria for the Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service Specialization.
This certification differentiates candidates in the marketplace by providing a competitive edge through proven expertise. Up-to-date training and field experience are recommended.
1. 3.2.1 Sort table data Sorting means organizing your data so that you can easily find the information you’re looking for. Looking at this table you can see that we have five columns. The information is not in any particular order. What if I wanted to see all of the information about the parameters characters… Read More »
1. Introduction to Tables In the section of the course dealing with tab settings, you learned how to set tabs to create defined points, to align data consistently. In the section on columns, you learned how to create and manage multiple columns again to manage the consistency of the information in your documents. However, in… Read More »
1. 3.3.1 to 3.3.6 Create and Modify Lists In the previous section of the course, we learned how to use tables to organize data and ensure a consistent and professional look and feel to groups of information. But you don’t have to use tables to organize collections of related data. You can also use lists.… Read More »
1. 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 Insert and modify footnotes and endnotes When you’re compiling a document, it’s an accepted protocol that if you use another author’s work, you have to cite that work. Basically, you’re giving credit to the author for the use of their material. Additionally, citing your source material shows that you have both… Read More »
1. 2.3.1 to 2.3.3 Create and Configure Document Sections You’ll be familiar with the style of text in most newspapers. It’s set into columns. Warren allows you to set your text using any number of newspaper style columns. The number of columns in a document will be determined by issues such as column width, margins,… Read More »
13. Team Training – Need Assessment (BOK III.D.1) Hey, welcome back. In this section related to team management, we talked about team formation, we talked about coaching, how to develop your team, and we talked about team facilitation. Now let’s, let’s look at team training. If there is any need to provide training, what all… Read More »