Oracle: Become a Certified Implementation Specialist with a New Exam!
Let’s never forget about a supervisory and sleepless Providence that always gives us another chance. If you adore learning and have Oracle at your fingertips, this chance is for you! Now, you have an opportunity to become Oracle certified in Billing and Revenue Management. It’s an attractive offer, isn’t it?
The Oracle Communications BRM Elastic Charging Engine 2017 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-321) exam has been prepared right for IT professionals who show a strong foundation and skills in selling or carrying out Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management 7 solutions.
The Oracle certification recognizes OPN members as OPN Certified Specialists. This certification singles out OPN members in the marketplace by providing a competitive edge through proven expertise. This certification helps the OPN member’s partner organization qualify for the Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management 7.
Let’s take a brief look at the exam topics:
Have you ever dreamed of making a great career in Oracle? Have you ever told yourself, “It’s more than I can hope for…”? Register now and pass the exam! Earn a highly-respected IT credential that matches your career path and attain your goals!
1. 3.2.1 Sort table data Sorting means organizing your data so that you can easily find the information you’re looking for. Looking at this table you can see that we have five columns. The information is not in any particular order. What if I wanted to see all of the information about the parameters characters… Read More »
1. Introduction to Tables In the section of the course dealing with tab settings, you learned how to set tabs to create defined points, to align data consistently. In the section on columns, you learned how to create and manage multiple columns again to manage the consistency of the information in your documents. However, in… Read More »
1. 3.3.1 to 3.3.6 Create and Modify Lists In the previous section of the course, we learned how to use tables to organize data and ensure a consistent and professional look and feel to groups of information. But you don’t have to use tables to organize collections of related data. You can also use lists.… Read More »
1. 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 Insert and modify footnotes and endnotes When you’re compiling a document, it’s an accepted protocol that if you use another author’s work, you have to cite that work. Basically, you’re giving credit to the author for the use of their material. Additionally, citing your source material shows that you have both… Read More »
1. 2.3.1 to 2.3.3 Create and Configure Document Sections You’ll be familiar with the style of text in most newspapers. It’s set into columns. Warren allows you to set your text using any number of newspaper style columns. The number of columns in a document will be determined by issues such as column width, margins,… Read More »
13. Team Training – Need Assessment (BOK III.D.1) Hey, welcome back. In this section related to team management, we talked about team formation, we talked about coaching, how to develop your team, and we talked about team facilitation. Now let’s, let’s look at team training. If there is any need to provide training, what all… Read More »