Don’t Miss This! New IBM Certification Is Available Now!
IBM is famous for its sparkling, outstanding solutions concerning manufacturing and marketing computer hardware, middleware and software. IBM offers hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. A new exam – IBM Certified Developer – Apache Spark 1.6 – is a perfect opportunity for candidates ready to show their high level and ability to deal with streaming, machine learning, SQL and graph processing on Spark.
If you are the one who feels the strength to overcome the next stage on the way to success, try to pass this test. It will certify that you have all the necessary skills to work with, transform, and act on data at a very large scale.
After preparing for the exam and having passed all the courses recommended, you will be able to build data pipelines and derive viable insights into the data using Apache Spark. But when preparing for the certification test, you should take into account that real world experience is required to stand a reasonable chance of passing the certification test. Applied knowledge with deployment architectures and the ability to assist in tuning, troubleshooting, and optimization are definitely earnest of success.
IBM certification program enumerates main prerequisite skills which are recommended for passing the exam and earning the certification. Let’s take a look at these recommendations:
There are a lot of recommendations, aren’t there? But we have something that will probably make you glad. There will be only one test consisting of 60 questions and lasting for two hours. It should be noted that required passing score is 65%.
Don’t use only one resource to prepare for certification exams. There are lots of various publications and courses which can brush up your knowledge before taking a certification test.
If you want to purchase a training course, feel free to contact an IBM Global Training Provider.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »