Juniper: New Service Provider Routing and Switching Exam Is Here!
Summer is the time of year when changes begin to happen everywhere, including Juniper Networks. It was announced on July 7, 2016 that the JN0-660 Service Provider Routing and Switching exam would be eliminated, and a new, updated version of this exam would be released instead. So all is well that ends well. Today you have another chance to improve your skills by passing a new JN0-661 Service Provider Routing and Switching exam!
It has been changed not without purpose. Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP-SP) is a written exam which is administered at Pearson VUE testing centers all over the world and covers following topics:
As we see, the list above differs a little bit from the same list for a retired version of exam. This change is the result of revisions which were made to allow experienced networking professionals with advanced knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos OS to verify their understanding of advanced routing technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
Perfectly designed and organized, JN0-661 exam lasts 120 minutes, is composed of 65 multiple-choice questions and includes JNCIP-SP topics based on the content of the recommended instructor led training courses, as well as the additional resources. If you pass the JN0-661 exam, recertification will be achieved, being valid for three years.
To appraise your skill level and to find gaps in your knowledge, take free practice exam before your main test. This practice exam is always available here and can be passed as many times as you wish until you feel comfortable with the material.
If you are interested in JN0-661 exam to get an appropriate IT certification, click here and start your way to reach the summit!
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Enumeration Tools Part 1
1. Enumeration Tools (OBJ 1.4) Enumeration tools. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about some of the enumeration tools that we’re going to experience as we’re trying to enumerate our networks. Now, what exactly is enumeration? Well, enumeration is the process to identify and scan network ranges and hosts that belong to the target… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Vulnerability Scanning Part 3
6. Scheduling and Constraints (OBJ 1.3) Scheduling and constraints. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about scheduling and constraints. So the first question I have for you is, how often should you scan? Well, this is going to be determined based on your internal risk management decisions of your organization. If you have a… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Vulnerability Scanning Part 2
4. Scanner Types (OBJ 1.3) Scanner types. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about the different ways you can configure your scanner. Now, different scanners have different capabilities. Some are going to be passive, some are going to be active, and some are going to be active with particular configurations that we’re going to… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Vulnerability Scanning Part 1
1. Identifying Vulnerabilities (OBJ 1.3) Identifying vulnerabilities. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about the importance of identifying vulnerabilities. And the way we do this is through a vulnerability assessment. Now, it is really important to identify vulnerabilities so that you can then mitigate those vulnerabilities. Remember, every vulnerability in your system represents a… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Mitigating Vulnerabilities Part 2
4. Hardening and Patching (OBJ 1.3) Hardening and patching. In this lesson we’re going to talk about two key terms. And I know I’ve used these words before, but we’ve never really defined them. These are hardening and patching. Now, when I talk about system hardening, this is the process by which a host or… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Mitigating Vulnerabilities Part 1
1. Mitigating Vulnerabilities (Introduction) In this section of the course, we’re going to cover how to analyze output from vulnerability scanners. We’re going to stay in domain one in this section of the course, but we are going to cover multiple objectives this time, including objective 1213 and one four. Now, objective one two states… Read More »