Juniper: New Service Provider Routing and Switching Exam Is Here!
Summer is the time of year when changes begin to happen everywhere, including Juniper Networks. It was announced on July 7, 2016 that the JN0-660 Service Provider Routing and Switching exam would be eliminated, and a new, updated version of this exam would be released instead. So all is well that ends well. Today you have another chance to improve your skills by passing a new JN0-661 Service Provider Routing and Switching exam!
It has been changed not without purpose. Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP-SP) is a written exam which is administered at Pearson VUE testing centers all over the world and covers following topics:
As we see, the list above differs a little bit from the same list for a retired version of exam. This change is the result of revisions which were made to allow experienced networking professionals with advanced knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos OS to verify their understanding of advanced routing technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
Perfectly designed and organized, JN0-661 exam lasts 120 minutes, is composed of 65 multiple-choice questions and includes JNCIP-SP topics based on the content of the recommended instructor led training courses, as well as the additional resources. If you pass the JN0-661 exam, recertification will be achieved, being valid for three years.
To appraise your skill level and to find gaps in your knowledge, take free practice exam before your main test. This practice exam is always available here and can be passed as many times as you wish until you feel comfortable with the material.
If you are interested in JN0-661 exam to get an appropriate IT certification, click here and start your way to reach the summit!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »