VMware Retires Three Exams at the End of October
There’s a good chance you’ve already heard of VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) exams, which are based on vSphere 5. The purpose to retire three of them doesn’t seem to be so unexpected. Older exams are to be retired on October 31, 2016. And here they are:
It’s indeed exceedingly good news that after modifying an original plan, the release of the GA version of the VCAP6 exams was made. So you don’t need to worry about your next steps towards your career goals and earning a certification in IT industry. If your plan is to pass an exam before the date of retirement, you will be able to complete it. But if you have signed up to an older version of an exam and your appointment falls after the retirement date, it is snap setting an earlier date for an examination or contacting Pearson VUE to receive a repayment and take the newer version.
VMware will no longer make it available to take new registrations for the exams listed above after October 31, 2016. If you are making a new exam appointment, you must schedule it before November 30, 2016.
Are you curious about new arrival? The VMware Certification program has been working hard for three months (that is for the whole summer!) to offer you the latest versions of the exams.
And don’t forget to keep an eye on our news!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »