Cisco: New Version of Certified Network Associate Exam
Cisco’s networking solutions are famous for the fact they allow people to access or transfer all the necessary data regardless of differences in time, place or type of computer system. Cisco constantly offers and upgrades its IT certifications, training, and testing programs in order to meet the requirements of IT professionals, employees, and students. A new Cisco Certified Network Associate Exam is a great chance to move ahead and boost your career.
The CCNA exam and training course have recently been updated from version 2.0 to version 3.0. So now you can choose between 200-120 CCNA v2.0 exam and 200-125 CCNA v3.0 exam. Both of them are available at Pearson VUE (with 200-120 CCNA v2.0 having expired on August 20, 2016) and can be passed either in English or in Japanese.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching composite exam (200-125) lasts just 90 minutes and consists of about 50 or 60 queries to verify your proficiency and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. The queries are related to:
Before the exam mentioned, it is highly recommended to pass the course named Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX). The reason is that Cisco Certified Network Associate Exam topics include all the areas covered under ICND1 and ICND2 Exams.
If you are eager to become a certified network specialist or simply check how deep your knowledge is, don’t delay the registration to the Cisco Certified Network Associate Exam! Show your professional competence and make your way up!
For more detailed information, please visit the link below:
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »