Meet New Exam – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (200-105 ICND2)
Cisco revises the ICND2 exam and training course updating it from version 2.0 to version 3.0 round the corner; to be precise, on September 24, 2016. A new exam available from Pearson VUE with the exam number 200-105 is a 90-minute, 45–55 query assessment that is associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This exam is intended for candidates with deep knowledge and professional level related to LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure maintenance, and infrastructure services.
So what is the difference between these two versions of cisco certification exams?
First of all, it’s a period of time and number of queries. While 200-101 ICND2 exam lasts for only 75 minutes and includes 50 or even 60 queries, 200-105 ICND2 exam allows candidates to choose correct keys during 90 minutes, with the test consisting of no more than 55 queries. Another advantage of an updated cisco certification is the possibility not only for English speakers but also for Japanese IT professionals to pass the exam.
And finally, let’s look at the topics for a new version of the exam named Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (200-105 ICND2). Here they are:
These topics are basic guidelines for the content which is suggested to occur on the exam. However, other similar topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam.
Here you can find the overview and study materials to prepare for a new exam.
The following courses are also the recommended training to pass the exam and get the IT certification.
To register for an exam, please visit Pearson VUE.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »