New Exam Is Here! Earn Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 Certification!
Have you ever worked as a security administrator? Is managing security exactly the area of specialization where you’d like to grow and develop your skills?
How about a new certification exam launched by Check Point? Today, managing security is a complex task demanding special knowledge and abilities. Security consolidation means bringing all security protections and functions under one umbrella. And it can be easily realized with R80 management course. This three-day course can help you spread your wings and make progress because it covers all the information you need to start-up, configure and manage the day-to-day operations of your Check Point infrastructure.
With R80 course you’ll learn how to Install R80 management and a security gateway in a distributed environment, configure objects, rules, and settings to define a security policy, work with multiple concurrent administrators, and define permission profiles, configure a Virtual Private Network, and work with Check Point clustering, perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions. All you have to do is to get 6-month to 1-year experience with Check Point products recommended and to acquire fundamental knowledge of networking.
The advantages you gain after taking this course are incontestable. You’ll become prepared to defend against network threats. You’ll be able to evaluate existing security policies and optimize the rule base. You’ll think nothing of managing user access to corporate LANs. Monitoring suspicious network activities and analyzing attacks will become your hobby. And finally, you will implement Check Point backup techniques and troubleshoot network connections with no trouble at all.
To get Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 Certification you have to go in for the exam 156-215.80. But it would be difficult to pass without proper knowledge. Let’s look at them.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »