VMware: New Exam 3V0-652 Is Coming Soon!
Are you an experienced system administrator or systems integrator? Are you charged with designing and implementing Horizon solutions? Be ready to take up a formidable challenge because VMware releases a new VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Desktop and Mobility Design Exam associated with VCAP6-DTM Design certification. The 3V0-652 exam is held in English only, is 4 hours long and comprises 24 questions drawn up to enable candidates to use design tool and Drag and Drop pointing device gesture.
Permit yourself one more test to examine your abilities to develop a Horizon 6.x conceptual design, estimate level of your knowledge necessary to create a logical design and architect a physical design.
According to VMware, the certification cost is about $400, and the first date when you can register for the test is 22 August, 2016. To earn this valuable credential, it’s desirable for you to know how to create
It’s also very important to be able to incorporate
Have you decided to take the dare and make an appointment for the VMware certification exam? There is a recommended training especially for you! Horizon: Design and Deploy 5-day intensive training course presents a methodology for designing and deploying a VMware Horizon® solution. During this short period of time full of practice, you will be able to apply your new knowledge by working with other participants to design and deploy a Horizon solution for a real-world project.
After the course is finished, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »