VMware: Discounted VCP7-DTM Beta Exam for a Limited Time
According to VMware Education and Certification Blog, there is striking news for you. In point of fact, there is a special, exclusive offer for a limited time only.
VMware needs competent and experienced professionals who will be able to take part in and provide feedback on the new VMware Certified Professional 7 – Desktop and Mobility (VCP7-DTM) Beta Exam that is now freely available.
The VMware Certified Professional7–Desktop and Mobility Exam (2V0-751) lasts for 210 minutes, contains 175 questions of various types and validates certification candidates’ skills and abilities implementing, installing, and configuring a VMware Horizon 7 environment deployed on a VMware vSphere implementation. Successful candidates demonstrate mastery of skills and abilities across both vSphere and VMware Horizon knowledge domains.
A candidate for the VCP7-DTM certification is expected to have a foundation in vSphere implementation and administration. The candidate possesses typical vSphere skills, including creating and administering virtual machines, configuring host networking and storage and working with DRS, HA and other cluster-related vSphere features. The candidate has built upon this foundation with 6-12 months of experience working with VMware Horizon. The candidate should have experience installing and configuring View, Mirage, and Workspace and maintaining a Horizon environment.
The successful candidate will most likely have additional industry-recognized general IT certifications or equivalent experience (2-5 years as a rule).
There are enough reasons to be among the first to take the new VCP7-DTM Beta Exam!
This VMware beta certification exam is only available in limited quantities, for a very limited time and is assumed not to be distributed again. You can download the exam guide and register today. Become certified due to VMware special offer! Meet all the prerequisites and pass the VMware exam!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »