Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016. Are You Ready for a New Exam?
If you were waiting for a sign from above, here it is! Those who was looking forward to a new IT certification by Microsoft!
It’s time to announce that Microsoft SharePoint learning program launches a new exam 70-339 which concerns Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016. This exam is a real challenge for IT professionals ready to measure their knowledge and abilities by executing the technical tasks set out below.
The exam is designed for IT professionals having plenty of experience and able to install, configure, deploy, and manage SharePoint 2016 installations in a datacenter and in the cloud. It is recommended for candidates to have more than four years of experience in planning and maintaining SharePoint and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends. Among them are Windows Server 2008 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, Active Directory, and networking infrastructure services.
If you have additional experience in business continuity management, including data backup, restoration, and high availability, you undoubtedly will possess an advantage over other candidates. You are also supposed to have enough practice in authentication and security technologies. PowerShell experience would be a big plus.
It is suggested not only to look through this exam preparation guide, but also to make a careful study of all the materials necessary for successful outcome and getting the IT certification. Familiarize yourself with the resources on the Microsoft website before you schedule your exam.
For further information, see the link below:
Has this news changed your plans? 😉 Share your ideas about the exam here in comments!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »