New Oracle Certification: Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service 2017 Certified Implementation Specialist
As Oracle certification program becomes more and more popular with IT specialists, Oracle releases more new exams every year. So, here is a new one certification called Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service Certified Implementation Specialist. It is associated with the exam 1Z1-349. After the exam is passed, the certification is received.
Candidates eligible for certification are required to have enough knowledge to complete a full implementation of Eloqua, provide consultation on project deliverables to the client and apply knowledge of client’s business, marketing and sales processes to make recommendations when integrating Eloqua with third-party systems.
Firstly, you should be able to describe the different components of the Eloqua application, Implement and configure each Branding and Deliverability package, integrate CRM custom objects with Eloqua and leverage the data for segmentation, personalization, and scoring and much more.
It is worth bearing in mind that the exam lasts for 2.5 – 3 hours, contains 120-150 multiple-choice questions and is available in beta version on August 13.
We are going to look through the topics in order to help you prepare for the Oracle certification exam. Here they are:
Automation: Lead Scoring and Data Tools
Integrating with Third Party Systems
Eloqua Product Enhancements
Advanced Editing and Form Management
Check out the latest news not to overlook future releases of Oracle exams!
1. 3.2.1 Sort table data Sorting means organizing your data so that you can easily find the information you’re looking for. Looking at this table you can see that we have five columns. The information is not in any particular order. What if I wanted to see all of the information about the parameters characters… Read More »
1. Introduction to Tables In the section of the course dealing with tab settings, you learned how to set tabs to create defined points, to align data consistently. In the section on columns, you learned how to create and manage multiple columns again to manage the consistency of the information in your documents. However, in… Read More »
1. 3.3.1 to 3.3.6 Create and Modify Lists In the previous section of the course, we learned how to use tables to organize data and ensure a consistent and professional look and feel to groups of information. But you don’t have to use tables to organize collections of related data. You can also use lists.… Read More »
1. 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 Insert and modify footnotes and endnotes When you’re compiling a document, it’s an accepted protocol that if you use another author’s work, you have to cite that work. Basically, you’re giving credit to the author for the use of their material. Additionally, citing your source material shows that you have both… Read More »
1. 2.3.1 to 2.3.3 Create and Configure Document Sections You’ll be familiar with the style of text in most newspapers. It’s set into columns. Warren allows you to set your text using any number of newspaper style columns. The number of columns in a document will be determined by issues such as column width, margins,… Read More »
13. Team Training – Need Assessment (BOK III.D.1) Hey, welcome back. In this section related to team management, we talked about team formation, we talked about coaching, how to develop your team, and we talked about team facilitation. Now let’s, let’s look at team training. If there is any need to provide training, what all… Read More »