As Oracle certification program becomes more and more popular with IT specialists, Oracle releases more new exams every year. So, here is a new one certification called Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service Certified Implementation Specialist. It is associated with the exam 1Z1-349. After the exam is passed, the certification is received.
Candidates eligible for certification are required to have enough knowledge to complete a full implementation of Eloqua, provide consultation on project deliverables to the client and apply knowledge of client’s business, marketing and sales processes to make recommendations when integrating Eloqua with third-party systems.
How can I earn this new Oracle certification?
Firstly, you should be able to describe the different components of the Eloqua application, Implement and configure each Branding and Deliverability package, integrate CRM custom objects with Eloqua and leverage the data for segmentation, personalization, and scoring and much more.
It is worth bearing in mind that the exam lasts for 2.5 – 3 hours, contains 120-150 multiple-choice questions and is available in beta version on August 13.
We are going to look through the topics in order to help you prepare for the Oracle certification exam. Here they are:
- Implement and configure a Branding and Deliverability package
- Configure default email settings, the master exclude list, microsite, company default settings, and default confirmation pages
- Configure an IP Warming campaign
- Describe the relationship between internal events, external calls, and auto synchs
- Configure a bi-synchronous integration with CRM, including web links
- Integrate CRM custom objects with Eloqua and leverage the data for segmentation, personalization, and scoring
- Define methods of integrating multiple CRMs
Automation: Lead Scoring and Data Tools
- Configure a Lead Scoring model
- Update CRM with Lead Scores
- Troubleshoot a Lead Scoring model
Integrating with Third Party Systems
- Configure Data Imports and Data Exports to meet customer requirements
- Configure AppCloud Applications in Eloqua
Eloqua Product Enhancements
- Configure the campaign and opportunity settings and the bi-synchronous CRM integration for Closed-Loop Reporting
- Describe the features and functions of Eloqua Profiler and Eloqua Engage
- Provision Eloqua Profiler and Eloqua Engage users and configure these sales tools in an integrated CRM system
- Configure Event Manager for a multi-session event, merge session details into emails, and generate automated reminders and post event communications
- Configure Identity Provider Authentication for Single Sign On
- Configure a Campaign Approval workflow
- Configure contact-level security by creating and assigning labels in a custom program
- Customize asset permissions to control visibility and access
- Create custom security groups
Advanced Editing and Form Management
- Build dynamic processing workflows to create a targeted experience for the end user
- Trigger form notifications based on defined criteria
- Create and manage Custom Objects
- Reference Custom Object data for personalization
- Push data to CRM using Custom Object Record Services, External Call, and Program Builder
- Set up tracking of query-string based websites
- Describe Eloqua tracking mechanisms
- Configure page tagging
- Configure query strings and query string sets
- Configure the population form component to track referring source
- Identify when a custom subscription option is needed
- Configure subscription management using one of Eloqua’s three standard options
- Configure a standard Subscription Management form and landing page
Check out the latest news not to overlook future releases of Oracle exams!