Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional
Oracle routinely publishes new versions of its Oracle Certification exams. And today it’s the turn of a new certification – Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional.
Become an Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate showing extensive knowledge and deep understanding of fundamental SQL concepts necessary to take effective responsibility for any database project. Passing the exam reflects depth of knowledge of SQL and its use when working with the Oracle Database server.
Learn more about queries, insert, update and delete SQL statements to get rid of uncertainty. Demonstrate your knowledge of some Data Definition language and Data Control Language, the optimizer, tales and indexes, data modeling and normalization. Thus you’ll pass the Oracle certification exam. Prove your fluency in and a solid understanding of SQL language, data modeling and using SQL to create and manipulate tables in an Oracle Database.
An appropriate qualification indicates that the candidate has knowledge of general computing concepts and command line interfaces, as well as experience working in command line.
The 1Z0-071 exam related to Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate, Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate, Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate, and Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate certifications is an hour and 40 minutes long and has 73 multiple-choice questions with passing score 63%. This exam was validated against 11g Release 2 version 126.96.36.199.0 and up to 12c Release 1 version 188.8.131.52.0.
As for recommended trainings, there are two Oracle courses that can help you prepare for the exam.
But it is advised to keep in mind that exam topics may not map exactly. A multifaceted preparation approach is recommended.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »