Oracle: Earn a New Certification to Become Oracle Exadata X5 Administrator
There are not so many royal roads in our life, and, as the saying goes, “no cross, no crown.” But earning the Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Exadata X5 Administrator certification will help you break new ground, and you’ll easily become a certified specialist. But this will come true only in case that you demonstrate brilliant knowledge, mastery of your subject and skills in Exadata specific database administration, ASM administration, Network administration, and Linux administration.
Are you fluent in installing an Exadata Database Machine? Do you understand how to administer it? If your answer sounds as “Sure! I do!”, this Oracle certification exam is for you. But if your answer is negative, does it mean you should give up and capitulate? Certainly not. No fear!
All you need is a strong wish for achieving the certification. Prepare for the exam gaining thorough knowledge of Exadata specific concepts and implementation details including Database Machine Architecture, First Time Deployment, Patching, Smart Storage Operations, Storage Indexes, the I/O Resource Manager, Smart Scan, Exadata specific monitoring, Tuning, Backup and Recovery considerations and migration to Exadata. Perhaps you’ll have to work hard, even sweat your guts out, but it’s worth it.
Has this news changed your plans? Are you ready to try your hand at earning a new Oracle certification? Look here for more information.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »