Oracle: Earn a New Certification to Become Oracle Exadata X5 Administrator
There are not so many royal roads in our life, and, as the saying goes, “no cross, no crown.” But earning the Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Exadata X5 Administrator certification will help you break new ground, and you’ll easily become a certified specialist. But this will come true only in case that you demonstrate brilliant knowledge, mastery of your subject and skills in Exadata specific database administration, ASM administration, Network administration, and Linux administration.
Are you fluent in installing an Exadata Database Machine? Do you understand how to administer it? If your answer sounds as “Sure! I do!”, this Oracle certification exam is for you. But if your answer is negative, does it mean you should give up and capitulate? Certainly not. No fear!
All you need is a strong wish for achieving the certification. Prepare for the exam gaining thorough knowledge of Exadata specific concepts and implementation details including Database Machine Architecture, First Time Deployment, Patching, Smart Storage Operations, Storage Indexes, the I/O Resource Manager, Smart Scan, Exadata specific monitoring, Tuning, Backup and Recovery considerations and migration to Exadata. Perhaps you’ll have to work hard, even sweat your guts out, but it’s worth it.
Has this news changed your plans? Are you ready to try your hand at earning a new Oracle certification? Look here for more information.
1. 3.2.1 Sort table data Sorting means organizing your data so that you can easily find the information you’re looking for. Looking at this table you can see that we have five columns. The information is not in any particular order. What if I wanted to see all of the information about the parameters characters… Read More »
1. Introduction to Tables In the section of the course dealing with tab settings, you learned how to set tabs to create defined points, to align data consistently. In the section on columns, you learned how to create and manage multiple columns again to manage the consistency of the information in your documents. However, in… Read More »
1. 3.3.1 to 3.3.6 Create and Modify Lists In the previous section of the course, we learned how to use tables to organize data and ensure a consistent and professional look and feel to groups of information. But you don’t have to use tables to organize collections of related data. You can also use lists.… Read More »
1. 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 Insert and modify footnotes and endnotes When you’re compiling a document, it’s an accepted protocol that if you use another author’s work, you have to cite that work. Basically, you’re giving credit to the author for the use of their material. Additionally, citing your source material shows that you have both… Read More »
1. 2.3.1 to 2.3.3 Create and Configure Document Sections You’ll be familiar with the style of text in most newspapers. It’s set into columns. Warren allows you to set your text using any number of newspaper style columns. The number of columns in a document will be determined by issues such as column width, margins,… Read More »
13. Team Training – Need Assessment (BOK III.D.1) Hey, welcome back. In this section related to team management, we talked about team formation, we talked about coaching, how to develop your team, and we talked about team facilitation. Now let’s, let’s look at team training. If there is any need to provide training, what all… Read More »