Become Oracle Communications Session Border Controller 7 Basic Certified Implementation Specialist
Having more than 420,000 customers and deployments in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers an exhaustive and fully integrated multitude of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. It regularly releases highest-level certifications for IT professionals from all corners of the earth.
Have you heard about a new Oracle certification that has been recently created? The 1Z0-404 exam has been validated against Oracle Session Border Controller 7 and is associated with Oracle Communications Session Border Controller certification.
This certification exam reflects your experience and proficiency requisite for making use of Session Border Controller (SBC) on a project, configuring SBC, centralizing, managing, routing and enhancing the signaling and media protocols.
Those lucky candidates, who get the certification, know their trade beyond question. They can configure SBC without much effort to protect, centralize, manage, route and enhance the signaling and media protocols used in an enterprise or service provider communications network.
And these are the topics of the Oracle certification exams:
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Essentials
Introduction to Session Border Controller (SBC)
Session Border Controller Concepts
Peering Environment Configuration
Access-Backbone Environment Configuration
Configuring SBC High Availability
There are many topics in the above list, aren’t there? But don’t be daunted by the amount of work to be done if you want to earn the Oracle certification! Your efforts will pay off.
1. 3.2.1 Sort table data Sorting means organizing your data so that you can easily find the information you’re looking for. Looking at this table you can see that we have five columns. The information is not in any particular order. What if I wanted to see all of the information about the parameters characters… Read More »
1. Introduction to Tables In the section of the course dealing with tab settings, you learned how to set tabs to create defined points, to align data consistently. In the section on columns, you learned how to create and manage multiple columns again to manage the consistency of the information in your documents. However, in… Read More »
1. 3.3.1 to 3.3.6 Create and Modify Lists In the previous section of the course, we learned how to use tables to organize data and ensure a consistent and professional look and feel to groups of information. But you don’t have to use tables to organize collections of related data. You can also use lists.… Read More »
1. 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 Insert and modify footnotes and endnotes When you’re compiling a document, it’s an accepted protocol that if you use another author’s work, you have to cite that work. Basically, you’re giving credit to the author for the use of their material. Additionally, citing your source material shows that you have both… Read More »
1. 2.3.1 to 2.3.3 Create and Configure Document Sections You’ll be familiar with the style of text in most newspapers. It’s set into columns. Warren allows you to set your text using any number of newspaper style columns. The number of columns in a document will be determined by issues such as column width, margins,… Read More »
13. Team Training – Need Assessment (BOK III.D.1) Hey, welcome back. In this section related to team management, we talked about team formation, we talked about coaching, how to develop your team, and we talked about team facilitation. Now let’s, let’s look at team training. If there is any need to provide training, what all… Read More »