Cisco: 350-080 Exam Gets Replaced by New 400-151 CCIE Data Center Exam
Cisco constantly updates and refreshes its exams and certifications in order to allow IT professionals to go with the times. There is another new exam with number 400-151 replacing 350-080 exam and certifying expert-level skills to plan, design, implement, operate, and troubleshoot complex Data Center infrastructure. The Cisco CCIE Data Center Written Exam is a two-hour test with topics covered by 90-110 queries. These topics are presented in the list below (you may also download a complete list of topics in PDF format from the website page):
This Cisco certification exam seems to apparently require special experience from candidates. It identifies their skills and knowledge needed to be a good judge of Data Centers, to understand how various components in the Data Center interact, and ability to translate it into the device configurations.
The exam is accessible at Pearson VUE. If you wish to know more, here is a link. Visit the website, schedule the exam and take your chance to gain all the benefits from becoming a certified cisco specialist!
And remember that you are really at your best when you are challenged.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »