Juniper Launches a New JN0-680 Exam
Have you already heard about new certification called Juniper Networks Certified Professional Data Center (JNCIP-DC)? If you haven’t, this article is for you. We’ll try to cover main details of this exam. Okay, let it roll!
Created for experienced data center networking professionals possessing advanced knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos software and data center devices, this written exam ensures success and an appropriate certification in case of candidates’ understanding of data center technologies, related platform configuration, and troubleshooting skills.
It is advisable for candidates to study the recommended instructor-led training courses, as well as the additional resources because JNCIP-DC exam topics are based on the content of these materials. Of course you shouldn’t forget that JNCIP-DC certification is valid for three years and recertification is achieved by passing the JN0-680 exam. This two-hour exam contains 65 multiple-choice questions and is administered at Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide.
The topics which are important to review before passing the exam are following:
Superficial knowledge isn’t supposed to be sufficient for attaining Juniper Networks certification. So it’s recommended to pass some effective trainings and make a close study of additional resources given here.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »