Juniper Launches a New JN0-680 Exam
Have you already heard about new certification called Juniper Networks Certified Professional Data Center (JNCIP-DC)? If you haven’t, this article is for you. We’ll try to cover main details of this exam. Okay, let it roll!
Created for experienced data center networking professionals possessing advanced knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos software and data center devices, this written exam ensures success and an appropriate certification in case of candidates’ understanding of data center technologies, related platform configuration, and troubleshooting skills.
It is advisable for candidates to study the recommended instructor-led training courses, as well as the additional resources because JNCIP-DC exam topics are based on the content of these materials. Of course you shouldn’t forget that JNCIP-DC certification is valid for three years and recertification is achieved by passing the JN0-680 exam. This two-hour exam contains 65 multiple-choice questions and is administered at Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide.
The topics which are important to review before passing the exam are following:
Superficial knowledge isn’t supposed to be sufficient for attaining Juniper Networks certification. So it’s recommended to pass some effective trainings and make a close study of additional resources given here.
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Enumeration Tools Part 1
1. Enumeration Tools (OBJ 1.4) Enumeration tools. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about some of the enumeration tools that we’re going to experience as we’re trying to enumerate our networks. Now, what exactly is enumeration? Well, enumeration is the process to identify and scan network ranges and hosts that belong to the target… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Vulnerability Scanning Part 3
6. Scheduling and Constraints (OBJ 1.3) Scheduling and constraints. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about scheduling and constraints. So the first question I have for you is, how often should you scan? Well, this is going to be determined based on your internal risk management decisions of your organization. If you have a… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Vulnerability Scanning Part 2
4. Scanner Types (OBJ 1.3) Scanner types. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about the different ways you can configure your scanner. Now, different scanners have different capabilities. Some are going to be passive, some are going to be active, and some are going to be active with particular configurations that we’re going to… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Vulnerability Scanning Part 1
1. Identifying Vulnerabilities (OBJ 1.3) Identifying vulnerabilities. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about the importance of identifying vulnerabilities. And the way we do this is through a vulnerability assessment. Now, it is really important to identify vulnerabilities so that you can then mitigate those vulnerabilities. Remember, every vulnerability in your system represents a… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Mitigating Vulnerabilities Part 2
4. Hardening and Patching (OBJ 1.3) Hardening and patching. In this lesson we’re going to talk about two key terms. And I know I’ve used these words before, but we’ve never really defined them. These are hardening and patching. Now, when I talk about system hardening, this is the process by which a host or… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Mitigating Vulnerabilities Part 1
1. Mitigating Vulnerabilities (Introduction) In this section of the course, we’re going to cover how to analyze output from vulnerability scanners. We’re going to stay in domain one in this section of the course, but we are going to cover multiple objectives this time, including objective 1213 and one four. Now, objective one two states… Read More »