One Instead of Two: Cisco Will Replace Old 642-035 and 642-980 Exams with New 300-180 Exam
To be a professional in your work sphere is everyday work.
It’s not enough just to get an education or take courses, you should constantly improve your knowledge and broaden your mind (sometimes even on your own.) IT specialists know about this point not by hearsay. If you want to be at the forefront of the IT trends, you must always confirm your knowledge.
So the exams and certifications are constantly updated to give IT specialists an opportunity to go with the times.
Cisco knows what knowledge IT specialists need to be the best in IT industry. So July 3, 2017 will be the last day for the passing of such exams as 642-035 and 642-980. But old is always replaced by new. That’s why new 300-180 exam will be released instead of two old ones.
The Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) exam is an hour and a half long exam with 60–70 question assessment.
This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of troubleshooting Cisco data center infrastructure including:
The course, Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure v6 (DCIT), is the best guideline for candidates to prepare for the 300-180 exam because its content is aligned with the exam topics.
New 300-180 exam is a remarkable opportunity to get the CCNP Data Center certification. This certification offers professional-level skills in data center solutions, technologies and best practices to design, implement, and manage a modern data center infrastructure.
To be at the forefront of the IT trends is simple but only with the Cisco certification!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »