Say Goodbye to the Old Cisco Exams
Have you heard that Cisco has decided to retire four of its certification exams? Now, it’s time to bid farewell to them. Sad to say, they aren’t available any more from September 21, 2016. Let’s look at them listed below:
Conducting Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey
This exam had a number 642-732 CUWSS. The CUWSS Conducting Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey exam was related to the CCNP Wireless certification. By passing this exam you had a chance to demonstrate your knowledge and abilities to plan and conduct a wireless site survey, to design the RF network and to conduct a post installation assessment to ensure compliancy.
Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Voice Networks
There were times you could find it in the list of exams available using number 642-742 IUWVN. But now, this certification exam doesn’t exist. The 642-742 IUWVN Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Voice Networks exam was associated with the CCNP Wireless certification. Candidates could become certified specialists on condition that they had enough experience and were able to integrate VoWLAN services into the WLAN and to implement QoS, MPLS, and high bandwidth applications into the wireless network.
Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security
The Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security exam with number 642-737 IAUWS was connected with the CCNP Wireless certification. This exam assessed a candidate’s capability to secure the wireless network from security threats via appropriate security policies and best practices, to properly implement security standards, and to properly configure wireless security components.
Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Mobility Services
The last 642-747 IUWMS exam retired by Cisco on September 21 – Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Mobility Services exam – was popular among IT specialists skilled in integrating mobility services into the WLAN, tuning and troubleshooting the WLAN, and implementing indoor enterprise mesh networks.
No one ever steps in the same river twice. While older exams become unavailable, other new ones appear. And we hope Cisco is on the threshold of releasing new certification exams.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »