VMware Retires Its VCP5-DCV Exam and Certification
VMware is famous for its successful solutions in the area of virtualization and automation of compute, networking and storage resources from the desktop to the data center and to the cloud. The open standards supported by the technologies, as well as the technologies themselves, provide a powerful basis approved and chosen by over 500,000 customers worldwide. VMware exams and certifications are preferred by IT specialists willing to earn trusted and reliable modern credentials. Exploring the VMware advantages, more and more professionals decide to sit for its exams.
But sooner or later some of the exams are doomed to disappear as time slips by. In part, this is the result of the intention to make VMware certification the most relevant and active virtualization certification in the market. This is the reason why older versions of VMware products are to be retired. And so, we are going to talk about the two exams associated with the VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV) certification.
New registrations will not be available for these exams starting from March 15, 2017. If you are making a new exam appointment, you must schedule it before March 31, 2017.
After the date these exams are retired you will no longer be able to earn a new VCP5-DCV certification. Of course, if you already hold the VCP5-DCV certification, it will remain yours as long as you recertify every two years.
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please contact the Certification Support team.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »