HP IDOL Certification Path: HP ATP & ASE for IDOL Server v10
Last week, we mentioned that HP had launched three software certifications. Yet, it’s worth pointing out that these credentials come as full certification paths that consist of at least two levels each. In case of HP ASE – IDOL Server v10, there is a prerequisite of HP ATP – IDOL Server v10. Today, we’ll take a look at this whole HP IDOL Server v10 certification path.
What is HP IDOL?
HP IDOL is an information management platform with extremely wide functionality. In fact, the acronym IDOL represents Intelligent Data Operating Layer. HP IDOL is compatible with a wide range of data formats including audio, video, images, social media, email, web content. The IDOL also supports structured data, such as customer transaction logs, which is especially attractive to a number of businesses. HP IDOL is a scalable, secure platform which facilitates better understanding and analysis of content. IDOL’s meaning-based computing with over 500 advanced functions helps users access and use all critical information with maximum efficiency, as well as understand exactly which undercurrents cause the trends and why.
IHP DOL certification path consists of the following credentials:
HP ATP – IDOL Server v10
HP ATP – IDOL Server v10 is an entry level certification, and does not have any formal prerequisites. You should, however, have some IT background and possess basic understanding of HP IDOL Server Architecture, be able to identify installed components correctly, and understand the process of data aggregation and indexing from a repository into HP IDOL Server.
Gaining the HP ATP – IDOL certification will make you more compatible on the job market by:
To reach this certification, candidates should take and pass the HP0-A105 (HP IDOL Essentials v10) exam. This 90 minute exam consists of 60 questions and has the passing score of 63%.
HP0-A105 Exam Objectives:
HP ASE – IDOL Server v10
HP ASE – IDOL Server v10 validates candidates’ advanced skills in the IDOL Architecture. This credential is open to candidates who have already reached the ATP – IDOL, and have advanced skills managing the IDOL Server architecture, installing and configuring components, etc.
To reach this credential, candidates need to pass the HP0 – A110 exam (HP IDOL 10.x Advanced). This exam lasts 90 minutes and consists of 60 multiple choice questions.
HP0 – A110 Exam Objectives:
Planning to become a certified HP IDOL expert? See what ExamCollection has to offer!
1. 3.2.1 Sort table data Sorting means organizing your data so that you can easily find the information you’re looking for. Looking at this table you can see that we have five columns. The information is not in any particular order. What if I wanted to see all of the information about the parameters characters… Read More »
1. Introduction to Tables In the section of the course dealing with tab settings, you learned how to set tabs to create defined points, to align data consistently. In the section on columns, you learned how to create and manage multiple columns again to manage the consistency of the information in your documents. However, in… Read More »
1. 3.3.1 to 3.3.6 Create and Modify Lists In the previous section of the course, we learned how to use tables to organize data and ensure a consistent and professional look and feel to groups of information. But you don’t have to use tables to organize collections of related data. You can also use lists.… Read More »
1. 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 Insert and modify footnotes and endnotes When you’re compiling a document, it’s an accepted protocol that if you use another author’s work, you have to cite that work. Basically, you’re giving credit to the author for the use of their material. Additionally, citing your source material shows that you have both… Read More »
1. 2.3.1 to 2.3.3 Create and Configure Document Sections You’ll be familiar with the style of text in most newspapers. It’s set into columns. Warren allows you to set your text using any number of newspaper style columns. The number of columns in a document will be determined by issues such as column width, margins,… Read More »
13. Team Training – Need Assessment (BOK III.D.1) Hey, welcome back. In this section related to team management, we talked about team formation, we talked about coaching, how to develop your team, and we talked about team facilitation. Now let’s, let’s look at team training. If there is any need to provide training, what all… Read More »