Recent Release: HP Sales – DesignJet Large Format Printing (2014) Certification
This April, HP has launched a number of certifications. Besides HP ATP – Server Solutions V1, the vendor released a new Sales credential – DesignJet Large Format Printing . Some of HP certification regulars probably remember this title – we saw it back in 2012 and 2013. This year, it has been updated again.
HP Sales Certified – DesignJet Large Format Printing  credential validates the knowledge and competency needed to sell HP Designjet Large Format Printing solutions to customers. Passing the related exam and obtaining this credential means that the candidate has the knowledge of the complete Designjet T-Series and Z-Series portfolio. This certification covers product positioning, target markets, key values of each printer and product benefits.
Having acquired this certification, the sales professional should be able to grow their business by recommending HP Designjet Large Format Printing solutions within their customers’ environment. While the certification does not have any prerequisites and is open for everyone, it primarily targets
Typical candidates for this certification are sales professionals seeking to increase their knowledge of HP Designjet Large Format Printing Solutions.
HP Sales Certified – Designjet Large Format Printing  helps candidates achieve the following goals:
To obtain the credential, candidates need to pass HP2-B113 Exam (Selling HP Designjet Large Format Printing). This is an hour-long web based exam that contains 40 questions (multiple choice – single response and multiple response). The minimum passing score is 70%.
Here’s the objectives/sections breakdown for the HP2-B113 Exam:
Would you consider gaining this certification? Why? Feel free to comment and tell us!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »