New Cert on The Block: HP ATP – Server Solutions V1
Are you a holder of one of the following HP certifications? If you already hold HP ATP – Rack and Tower Server Solutions Integrator V8.1, HP ATP – BladeSystem Solutions Integrator V8.1, HP ATP – Server Administrator V8, HP ATP – Rack and Tower Server Solutions Support V8 (inactive) or HP ATP – BladeSystem Solutions Support V8 (inactive) – you’ll be delighted to know that now HP also awards you its new HP ATP – Server Solutions V1 certification, as announced on the company’s website.
Introduced early this month, HP ATP – Server Solutions V1 is a professional level certification that validates candidates’ foundational knowledge of the latest HP server innovations. It verifies the ability to contribute to the design, deployment, administration and management of HP ProLiant and BladeSystem solutions in a converged infrastructure environment.
By putting this credential on your CV (you can either take the exam with no prerequisites, or get your certificate straight away if you hold related certifications mentioned above), you demonstrate that you have a foundational knowledge of the HP server functional architecture including management (such as HP OneView, Onboard Administrator and iLO Management Engine), power and cooling. The credential validates your ability to support server maintenance, management and proactive optimization. The credential will also demonstrate that you have the foundational server knowledge required to support design and intelligent provisioning activities in a converged infrastructure environment.
This certification is ideal for technical professionals who plan, install, configure, use and troubleshoot a server deployment and management environment.
To achieve the credential, candidates need to pass one exam: HP0-S40 Building HP Server Solution. This exam assesses whether you have the knowledge and skills that a Cloud Architect requires on the job. Therefore, many test items present a scenario, which outlines a particular environment or problem. Click here for a full HP0-S40 study guide.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »