HPExpertOne: Balanced Approach That Deserves a Closer Look
When IT beginners, as well as seasoned professionals, contemplate on their certification choices and possible steps to take, many of them ignore HP’s ExpertOne certification program. While it is in demand, with over 500000 certification holders worldwide, HP’s certifications, as well as their balanced approach to IT certifications these days, certainly deserve a closer look if you are on the lookout for a smart IT career path.
HP have revamped and reformed their certification program a few years ago, with a goal of finding a middle way between offering vendor-focused certifications and providing their candidates with a broader take on the certification areas (think something in-between Cisco and CompTIA certifications). It certainly makes sense given the wide spectrum of technologies and solutions HP provides, as well as the talent and expertise this Silicone Valley giant hosts.
Needless to say, their certifications are valued by employers for the company’s reputation as well as for the fact that HP does not fully base their study programs and certifications on their own technology and products. With this broader take, a certification holder basically gets solid knowledge and background in their area, but it would not be a prescription for their next job. To compare, imagine investing in a few Cisco certifications and then deciding you want to work for a company that relies on Juniper network equipment. Unthinkable, right? And that’s the approach HP seems to try to avoid. While making special emphasis on their technology, as well as special workshops and stuff for their employees and partners, HP keep IT professionals’ options wide open.
HPExpertOne certification areas cover the wide range of HP technologies:
HPExpertOne certification paths layout is pretty standard. The 4 levels cover a broad range of skill levels. Each career certification is aligned to a specific job role, including but not limited to architect, integrator/implementer, administrator and hardware or software support.
All in all, being an industry leader with a lot to offer to its employees as well as to other IT professionals, HP have come up with certification programs and standards you can benefit from. More information is available on the official website.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »