Tuesday News: 25% Off ExamCollection Premium Files
We thought you’d want to know… ExamCollection offers 25% discount this week!
25% off is a serious deal! All you need to do is put in the promo code APRILSPECIAL at the checkout page. This means you get better deal for our Premium files – separately or as Unlimited Access offer.
But wait… ExamCollection is a FREE VCE community! Why would I pay for something??? – we bet this is what you’re thinking right now!
Let’s take a closer look… ExamCollection is a free platform where users can post their VCE files. While this is a great way to get exam info, some of these user-uploaded vce files can be misleading, or incorrect. This is why we started double checking, editing and confirming some VCEs with industry experts, and separated these ExamCollection approved files into the Premium VCE files. Basically, we vouch for these VCEs. Whether you opt for one premium file that you need to your exam, or purchase an unlimited VCE membership, you get the confidence of purchasing high quality materials.
Summing up, what’s so great about ExamCollection Premium VCE Files?
Not a bad idea, is it? Don’t forget to type in the promo code APRILSPECIAL on checkout page to enjoy the 25% discount.
Learn More About Premium VCE Files.
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Enumeration Tools Part 1
1. Enumeration Tools (OBJ 1.4) Enumeration tools. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about some of the enumeration tools that we’re going to experience as we’re trying to enumerate our networks. Now, what exactly is enumeration? Well, enumeration is the process to identify and scan network ranges and hosts that belong to the target… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Vulnerability Scanning Part 3
6. Scheduling and Constraints (OBJ 1.3) Scheduling and constraints. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about scheduling and constraints. So the first question I have for you is, how often should you scan? Well, this is going to be determined based on your internal risk management decisions of your organization. If you have a… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Vulnerability Scanning Part 2
4. Scanner Types (OBJ 1.3) Scanner types. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about the different ways you can configure your scanner. Now, different scanners have different capabilities. Some are going to be passive, some are going to be active, and some are going to be active with particular configurations that we’re going to… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Vulnerability Scanning Part 1
1. Identifying Vulnerabilities (OBJ 1.3) Identifying vulnerabilities. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about the importance of identifying vulnerabilities. And the way we do this is through a vulnerability assessment. Now, it is really important to identify vulnerabilities so that you can then mitigate those vulnerabilities. Remember, every vulnerability in your system represents a… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Mitigating Vulnerabilities Part 2
4. Hardening and Patching (OBJ 1.3) Hardening and patching. In this lesson we’re going to talk about two key terms. And I know I’ve used these words before, but we’ve never really defined them. These are hardening and patching. Now, when I talk about system hardening, this is the process by which a host or… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Mitigating Vulnerabilities Part 1
1. Mitigating Vulnerabilities (Introduction) In this section of the course, we’re going to cover how to analyze output from vulnerability scanners. We’re going to stay in domain one in this section of the course, but we are going to cover multiple objectives this time, including objective 1213 and one four. Now, objective one two states… Read More »