IBM Security Certification Withdrawal
Evidently, IBM decided to do a spring-cleaning among its certifications and applicable tests. The list of retiring certs is formidable. On November 30, 2017, the following credentials will be withdrawn:
Today we would like to overview two IBM certifications from the list above.
IBM Certified Solution Advisor – Security Systems Identity and Access Assurance
This IBM certification identifies opportunities and influences direction for IBM security solutions within the customer environment.
Candidates should have the knowledge of IT security and compliance services, IT process model, IT security and compliance standards, IBM Pricing Model, networking environments and operating systems. Individuals who want to earn this cert, should be able to apply security and compliance concepts and standards to a customer’s IT infrastructure; assess IT process maturity; describe business/technical advantages of IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance solutions; supply a transition document to interested parties, understand the customer’s business needs for identity and access management.
The IBM Certified Solution Advisor – Security Systems Identity and Access Assurance certification requires 1 exam – Fundamentals of Applying IBM Security Systems Identity and Access Assurance (C2150-201). This exam consists of 64 questions and lasts 105 minutes.
The test consists of 5 sections:
As for exam preparation, visit ExamCollection website for a real exam practice test, which is verified by the community of former exam takers including certified professionals.
IBM Certified Solution Advisor – Security Dynamic and Static Applications V2
This entry level certification is for solution advisors that are able to identify opportunities and influence direction across the AppScan portfolio, respond to RFPs & RFQs, and understand licensing and pricing.
These solution advisors understand application security and competitive analysis, have knowledge of the broader IBM Security portfolio and the software development cycle, and understand mobility security, business drivers and licensing.
Candidates should have the static and dynamic analysis skills, comfortable discussing technical concepts with developers and comfortable discussing business and financial concepts with managers and executives.
To attain the IBM Certified Solution Advisor – Security Dynamic and Static Applications V2 certification, candidates must pass the IBM Security Dynamic and Static Applications V2 Fundamentals (C2150-500) exam. This test is a 2-hour long exam with 57 multiple-choice questions in English, French, Portuguese (Brazil), Latin American Spanish.
The exam consists of 8 sections including Application Security, Competitive Analysis, IBM Security Portfolio, Software Development Lifecycle, AppScan Product Knowledge, Mobile Security, Business Drivers, Licensing.
Earn your IBM certification, while it’s available!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »