HP Launches 3 New Software Certifications For HP Autonomy Products
A few days ago, HP announced the launch of 3 new advanced software certifications. They validate excellent technical skills for HP Autonomy solutions. Here they are:
In case you haven’t heard this name before, HP Autonomy is a minor software unit of the technology giant. It was founded as an independent software company in 1996 in Cambridge, UK. It was born out of research conducted in Cambridge University.
Autonomy developed a number of enterprise search and knowledge management applications which mostly employed adaptive pattern recognition techniques centered on Bayesian inference as well as some traditional methods. Hewlett-Packard acquired Autonomy in 2011. Although Autonomy remains an independent unit, it is being integrated with HP. The company develops software solutions for IT, Marketing and Legal & Compliance industries.
Since 2011, Autonomy has developed a number of successful software products for HP, so this year the company has launched a number of advanced certifications focused on them.
HP ASE – IDOL v10 Certification
HP ASE – IDOL v10 credential verifies that its holder understands advanced HP IDOL architecture, and has no trouble identifying installed components, and knows configuration settings for successful HP IDOL deployments. Candidates should also be able to recognize and manage the appropriate administrative tasks for HP IDOL, including interacting with HP IDOL through Action Commands, and have a thorough understanding of advanced HP IDOL functionalities.
‘What is HP IDOL exactly?’
IDOL stands for Intelligent Data Operating Layer. HP IDOL is an information management platform wide extremely wide functionality. It works with a variety of data formats including audio, video, images, social media, email, web content. It also supports structured data, such as customer transaction logs – which makes IDOL especially useful for a number of users. This software solution serves as a scalable, secure platform that allows for exceptionally great understanding of content. IDOL’s meaning-based computing with over 500 advanced functions helps users access and use all critical information with maximum efficiency.
HP ATP – Structured Data Manager v7
HP ATP – Structured Data Manager v7 credential demonstrates that its holder is able to install, configure, and manage an HP Structured Data Manager environment. This certification validates the proficiency using HP Structured Data Manager. It also verifies in-depth understanding of the functionality of HP Structured Data Manager.
What is HP Structured Data Manager?
HP Structured Data Manager helps users analyze, manage, and migrate data. It helps organizations simplify their data retirement and archiving process, so the data can be managed and archived – while remaining accessible. HP Structured Data Manager automates application lifecycle management and structured data optimization by relocating inactive data from expensive production systems and legacy databases, while preserving data integrity and access. Structured Data Manager helps organizations reduce their capital expenses and administrative costs while improving their productivity and overall efficiency of IT and support staff.
HP ATP – WorkSite v9
HP ATP – WorkSite v9 certification validates holders’ ability to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot a WorkSite 9 DMS server, a WorkSite IDOL 8.5 indexer, server-side e-mail management technology, and WorkSite 9 desktop clients and search tools.
‘What is HP WorkSite?’
HP WorkSite enables better and more efficient teamwork over the ever-growing amount of documents and email, no matter the location and device. WorkSite easily handles document and email management, placing data in digital files, making them easier to find, share, and reuse. The software unifies content across email inboxes and file systems and between colleagues, partners, and customers, which results in better productivity and improved customer service.
As these are advanced certifications, they all have prerequisites and other details to keep in mind. In our upcoming posts, we’ll be taking a closer look at each one of them.
1. 3.2.1 Sort table data Sorting means organizing your data so that you can easily find the information you’re looking for. Looking at this table you can see that we have five columns. The information is not in any particular order. What if I wanted to see all of the information about the parameters characters… Read More »
1. Introduction to Tables In the section of the course dealing with tab settings, you learned how to set tabs to create defined points, to align data consistently. In the section on columns, you learned how to create and manage multiple columns again to manage the consistency of the information in your documents. However, in… Read More »
1. 3.3.1 to 3.3.6 Create and Modify Lists In the previous section of the course, we learned how to use tables to organize data and ensure a consistent and professional look and feel to groups of information. But you don’t have to use tables to organize collections of related data. You can also use lists.… Read More »
1. 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 Insert and modify footnotes and endnotes When you’re compiling a document, it’s an accepted protocol that if you use another author’s work, you have to cite that work. Basically, you’re giving credit to the author for the use of their material. Additionally, citing your source material shows that you have both… Read More »
1. 2.3.1 to 2.3.3 Create and Configure Document Sections You’ll be familiar with the style of text in most newspapers. It’s set into columns. Warren allows you to set your text using any number of newspaper style columns. The number of columns in a document will be determined by issues such as column width, margins,… Read More »
13. Team Training – Need Assessment (BOK III.D.1) Hey, welcome back. In this section related to team management, we talked about team formation, we talked about coaching, how to develop your team, and we talked about team facilitation. Now let’s, let’s look at team training. If there is any need to provide training, what all… Read More »