Brocade Offers FREE NFV Certification
Have you ever considered obtaining a Brocade certification? Even if you haven’t, you might well want it now since Brocade offers a free certification on Network Functions Virtualization (NFV). This includes the exam itself, as well as free training and 60-day free trial of the Brocade vRouter software. The offer is temporary, so keep that in mind and register while it lasts here.
What’s The Story With Brocade Networking?
Brocade is really pushing its virtual routing products – both software and routers. This is definitely worth looking into since Brocade Vyatta vRouters and VCS Fabric technology enable NFV in data centers and support efficient and elastic network architectures that can scale up or down to match current application needs in dynamic workload situations. Obviously, this results in significant reduction in hardware costs for network infrastructure – according to Brocade, these savings can go up as high as 90%. It also allows for better usage of the data center and networking resources. More info about Brocade technology is available here.
So, for now, becoming Brocade Certified vRouter Engineer (BCVRE) is free. This offer also includes a 60-day free trial of the Brocade Vyatta vRouter software plus free online training. Then you take the exam and end up with a Brocade Certified vRouter Engineer (BCVRE) credential.
Once you register for the exam, you will get access to the online course materials and study guides for your exam preparation.
BCVRE Exam Objectives:
Brocade Vyatta vRouter System Operations
DHCP and DNS Troubleshooting
Logging and Packet Captures
From what we can see this is a good NFV certification – even if the exam hadn’t been free. There is a lot of potential to this latest Brocade technology, so if you are interested in software defined networking, just go and register for the exam now!
Brocade is a San Jose, CA based technology company that specializes in data and storage networking products. Founded in 1995 and gone public in 1999, Brocade’s product portfolio includes network-attached storage, storage area network (SAN) directors and switches, data center switches, Virtual Cluster Switching, software-defined networking, network virtualization, and more. Brocade’s certification program validate the knowledge and skills in the company’s products, as well as overall understanding of the networking landscape, data and storage concepts and other related fields.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »