JUST UPDATED: HP’s Big Data Sales Cert
HP is known for its sales certifications. This iconic company knows that creating a great product is not enough: you need to teach salespeople to market it and seal the deals. And what’s a more iconic solution and popular buzzword today in tech than big data? Combine these two factors, and you get the latest HP certification update: the 2016 version of HP Sales Certified – Vertica Big Data Platform credential.
This certification tests your skills and demonstrates that a successful credential holder can position the HP Vertica Big Data Platform appropriately in response to customer needs. It validates your understanding of business drivers and customer pain points, knowledge of analyst reports and case studies, as well as the ability to articulate the business value of HP Big Data solutions. This HP certification also teaches flexible sales approach and the ability to overcome objections.
This certification primarily targets sales representatives seeking opportunities in the Big Data market. To achieve this certification, candidates need to take and pass HP2-N63 exam.
Exam objectives are as follows:
Explain HP Vertica Big Data Platform value proposition and product messaging in the Big Data market
Demonstrate awareness of Vertica Big Data Platform competitors in the Big Data market
Understand Vertica Big Data Platform buyers and decision makers
HP Vertica Big Data Platform Use Cases
Big Data Market Glossary
Still unclear on what the term Big Data actually means?
Big data is a broad term for data sets so large or complex that traditional data processing applications are inadequate. Challenges include analysis, capture, data curation, search, sharing, storage, transfer, visualization, and information privacy. The term often refers simply to the use of predictive analytics or other certain advanced methods to extract value from data, and seldom to a particular size of data set. Accuracy in big data may lead to more confident decision making. And better decisions can mean greater operational efficiency, cost reduction and reduced risk. Vertica Big Data Platform is HP’s big data solution, popular with businesses and enterprises worldwide.
1. 3.2.1 Sort table data Sorting means organizing your data so that you can easily find the information you’re looking for. Looking at this table you can see that we have five columns. The information is not in any particular order. What if I wanted to see all of the information about the parameters characters… Read More »
1. Introduction to Tables In the section of the course dealing with tab settings, you learned how to set tabs to create defined points, to align data consistently. In the section on columns, you learned how to create and manage multiple columns again to manage the consistency of the information in your documents. However, in… Read More »
1. 3.3.1 to 3.3.6 Create and Modify Lists In the previous section of the course, we learned how to use tables to organize data and ensure a consistent and professional look and feel to groups of information. But you don’t have to use tables to organize collections of related data. You can also use lists.… Read More »
1. 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 Insert and modify footnotes and endnotes When you’re compiling a document, it’s an accepted protocol that if you use another author’s work, you have to cite that work. Basically, you’re giving credit to the author for the use of their material. Additionally, citing your source material shows that you have both… Read More »
1. 2.3.1 to 2.3.3 Create and Configure Document Sections You’ll be familiar with the style of text in most newspapers. It’s set into columns. Warren allows you to set your text using any number of newspaper style columns. The number of columns in a document will be determined by issues such as column width, margins,… Read More »
13. Team Training – Need Assessment (BOK III.D.1) Hey, welcome back. In this section related to team management, we talked about team formation, we talked about coaching, how to develop your team, and we talked about team facilitation. Now let’s, let’s look at team training. If there is any need to provide training, what all… Read More »